First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
mod applications
Creator
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

heres how it goes.

you have to be approved by our creators, cloudyheaven_x and livinghell_x.

post in this format.

nickname:
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]:
programs used:
how often can you help:

2 samples of your work in spoiler.

test.

choose one picture and do a banner/avatar of it.



Posted 11/28/08
nickname: Ah Da
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]: I would like to be all. :] I can make all. XD
programs used: I have a lot, I use most of them. Photoshop, gimp, photoscape, and paint my friend gave me.
how often can you help: Everyday, but I do not stay for long. :]

I have four samples


TEST:
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

iMyoliexP wrote:

nickname: Ah Da
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]: I would like to be all. :] I can make all. XD
programs used: I have a lot, I use most of them. Photoshop, gimp, photoscape, and paint my friend gave me.
how often can you help: Everyday, but I do not stay for long. :]

I have four samples


TEST:


beautiful work x] let's wait for quota to approve ya =]
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

livinghell_x wrote:


iMyoliexP wrote:

nickname: Ah Da
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]: I would like to be all. :] I can make all. XD
programs used: I have a lot, I use most of them. Photoshop, gimp, photoscape, and paint my friend gave me.
how often can you help: Everyday, but I do not stay for long. :]

I have four samples


TEST:


beautiful work x] let's wait for quota to approve ya =]


Thanks, but I didn't do the test yet. :] I will soon lah! <3

Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

iMyoliexP wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


iMyoliexP wrote:

nickname: Ah Da
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]: I would like to be all. :] I can make all. XD
programs used: I have a lot, I use most of them. Photoshop, gimp, photoscape, and paint my friend gave me.
how often can you help: Everyday, but I do not stay for long. :]

I have four samples


TEST:


beautiful work x] let's wait for quota to approve ya =]


Thanks, but I didn't do the test yet. :] I will soon lah! <3



totally accepted!myolie yuu're a god.*worship*
Posted 11/29/08

livinghell_x wrote:


iMyoliexP wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


iMyoliexP wrote:

nickname: Ah Da
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]: I would like to be all. :] I can make all. XD
programs used: I have a lot, I use most of them. Photoshop, gimp, photoscape, and paint my friend gave me.
how often can you help: Everyday, but I do not stay for long. :]

I have four samples


TEST:


beautiful work x] let's wait for quota to approve ya =]


Thanks, but I didn't do the test yet. :] I will soon lah! <3



totally accepted!myolie yuu're a god.*worship*


NO :O I am not that good. I have more room to improve. Thank you very much. Do you mind if I buddy you? XD
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

iMyoliexP wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


iMyoliexP wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


iMyoliexP wrote:

nickname: Ah Da
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]: I would like to be all. :] I can make all. XD
programs used: I have a lot, I use most of them. Photoshop, gimp, photoscape, and paint my friend gave me.
how often can you help: Everyday, but I do not stay for long. :]

I have four samples


TEST:


beautiful work x] let's wait for quota to approve ya =]


Thanks, but I didn't do the test yet. :] I will soon lah! <3



totally accepted!myolie yuu're a god.*worship*


NO :O I am not that good. I have more room to improve. Thank you very much. Do you mind if I buddy you? XD


sure sure =]
Posted 12/1/08
nickname:dfm94 or birdie
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]:all except icons
programs used:photoshop, photobucket, picnik, fotoflexer
how often can you help: everyday accept holidays and some vacations... if i am gona long time i will tell u ahead of time.. :D
2:


test: hope its ok...kinda rushed
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

dfm94 wrote:

nickname:dfm94 or birdie
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]:all except icons
programs used:photoshop, photobucket, picnik, fotoflexer
how often can you help: everyday accept holidays and some vacations... if i am gona long time i will tell u ahead of time.. :D
2:


test: hope its ok...kinda rushed :D


please do not do requests before we accept you!DX
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

livinghell_x wrote:


dfm94 wrote:

nickname:dfm94 or birdie
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]:all except icons
programs used:photoshop, photobucket, picnik, fotoflexer
how often can you help: everyday accept holidays and some vacations... if i am gona long time i will tell u ahead of time.. :D
2:


test: hope its ok...kinda rushed :D


please do not do requests before we accept you!DX


NOT ACCEPTED
Posted 12/2/08
cloudy said i was... DX sad....
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
nickname: genie
which type of mod you want to be: Can I be all? :3
programs used: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can you help: Every day.. I'm usually on for at least 2 hours if not more~

Samples:


Test:
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Genie225 wrote:

nickname: genie
which type of mod you want to be: Can I be all? :3
programs used: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can you help: Every day.. I'm usually on for at least 2 hours if not more~

Samples:


Test:


accepted!there are currently a few undone requests(avatars). and also a banner request.could you get to them?<3
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

dfm94 wrote:

nickname:dfm94 or birdie
which type of mod you want to be[anime, tvb, real people, other. multiple answers are welcome!]:all except icons
programs used:photoshop, photobucket, picnik, fotoflexer
how often can you help: everyday accept holidays and some vacations... if i am gona long time i will tell u ahead of time.. :D
2:


test: hope its ok...kinda rushed :D


you cant do a request when only cloudyheaven_x has approved you.you still needed my approval to back it up.in short,you were only ''half-approved''.my decision with cloudy was final.we discussed it and thought that it was better for us to disapprove you.because you did not read what the first post said(that you need to be approved by both of us) and just did the request.
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

livinghell_x wrote:


Genie225 wrote:

nickname: genie
which type of mod you want to be: Can I be all? :3
programs used: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can you help: Every day.. I'm usually on for at least 2 hours if not more~

Samples:


Test:


accepted!there are currently a few undone requests(avatars). and also a banner request.could you get to them?<3

Sure~ no problem! Thanks for accepting me! I'll do my best~ ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.