First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
mod applications
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Genie225 wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


Genie225 wrote:

nickname: genie
which type of mod you want to be: Can I be all? :3
programs used: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can you help: Every day.. I'm usually on for at least 2 hours if not more~

Samples:


Test:


accepted!there are currently a few undone requests(avatars). and also a banner request.could you get to them?<3

Sure~ no problem! Thanks for accepting me! I'll do my best~ ^^


go check out sm3xyang3l's request on page 2 i think.its urgent
Member
43678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America~
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

livinghell_x wrote:


Genie225 wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


Genie225 wrote:

nickname: genie
which type of mod you want to be: Can I be all? :3
programs used: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can you help: Every day.. I'm usually on for at least 2 hours if not more~

Samples:


Test:


accepted!there are currently a few undone requests(avatars). and also a banner request.could you get to them?<3

Sure~ no problem! Thanks for accepting me! I'll do my best~ ^^


go check out sm3xyang3l's request on page 2 i think.its urgent


Okay, thanks for letting me know~ ^^
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Genie225 wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


Genie225 wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


Genie225 wrote:

nickname: genie
which type of mod you want to be: Can I be all? :3
programs used: Photoshop, GIMP
how often can you help: Every day.. I'm usually on for at least 2 hours if not more~

Samples:


Test:


accepted!there are currently a few undone requests(avatars). and also a banner request.could you get to them?<3

Sure~ no problem! Thanks for accepting me! I'll do my best~ ^^


go check out sm3xyang3l's request on page 2 i think.its urgent


Okay, thanks for letting me know~ ^^


welcome =]
Member
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
nickname: chikaru
which type of mod you want to be:all
programs used: Photoshop
how often can you help: day by day~





Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Mystikool wrote:

nickname: chikaru
which type of mod you want to be:all
programs used: Photoshop
how often can you help: day by day~







dying to accept you.lets wait for cloudy's reply.
Member
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

livinghell_x wrote:


Mystikool wrote:

nickname: chikaru
which type of mod you want to be:all
programs used: Photoshop
how often can you help: day by day~







dying to accept you.lets wait for cloudy's reply.


sorry for the sucking graphics D: that's all that was left in my pc rofl.
Member
12516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

Mystikool wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


Mystikool wrote:

nickname: chikaru
which type of mod you want to be:all
programs used: Photoshop
how often can you help: day by day~







dying to accept you.lets wait for cloudy's reply.


sorry for the sucking graphics D: that's all that was left in my pc rofl.


it's okay.i know whut ya could do in the past.
Creator
12401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

livinghell_x wrote:


Mystikool wrote:


livinghell_x wrote:


Mystikool wrote:

nickname: chikaru
which type of mod you want to be:all
programs used: Photoshop
how often can you help: day by day~







dying to accept you.lets wait for cloudy's reply.


sorry for the sucking graphics D: that's all that was left in my pc rofl.


it's okay.i know whut ya could do in the past.


sure sure! approved!!!!~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.