First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Kira - Information
Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Who is Kira?
What you know about her?
Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
She looks like..[New 2]:

Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
She's gonna to show in episode 61.
Posted 11/29/08
I think, that she is the second Chara from Lulu.
Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

powerpuffgirls-z wrote:

I think, that she is the second Chara from Lulu.


No I think she is a little girl chara that left behind or something...
Posted 11/29/08

taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:

I think, that she is the second Chara from Lulu.


No I think she is a little girl chara that left behind or something...


maybe but look at that Chara, she haves a jewl form. Like the Chara from Lulu...and Lulu does everything with jewls..and stuff

Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:

I think, that she is the second Chara from Lulu.


No I think she is a little girl chara that left behind or something...


maybe but look at that Chara, she haves a jewl form. Like the Chara from Lulu...and Lulu does everything with jewls..and stuff



It's not really jewel..it's sparkle...watch in episode 61 rew and see that in the begining there is a little child and an egg. I think the egg, is Kira's egg.
Posted 11/29/08

taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:

I think, that she is the second Chara from Lulu.


No I think she is a little girl chara that left behind or something...


maybe but look at that Chara, she haves a jewl form. Like the Chara from Lulu...and Lulu does everything with jewls..and stuff



It's not really jewel..it's sparkle...watch in episode 61 rew and see that in the begining there is a little child and an egg. I think the egg, is Kira's egg.


well okay. =D

Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:

I think, that she is the second Chara from Lulu.


No I think she is a little girl chara that left behind or something...


maybe but look at that Chara, she haves a jewl form. Like the Chara from Lulu...and Lulu does everything with jewls..and stuff



It's not really jewel..it's sparkle...watch in episode 61 rew and see that in the begining there is a little child and an egg. I think the egg, is Kira's egg.


well okay. =D



and Dia is gonna to appear too..^^
Posted 11/29/08


OMG really?! o.O FINALLY!!!!!!

Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

powerpuffgirls-z wrote:



OMG really?! o.O FINALLY!!!!!!



Ye but I think she will back to her egg again like in episode 52.
Posted 11/29/08

taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:



OMG really?! o.O FINALLY!!!!!!



Ye but I think she will back to her egg again like in episode 52.


Awhh..i hope not. Why is Dia still returning back in her egg?..TT.TT

Member
4942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell - I am a devil
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:



OMG really?! o.O FINALLY!!!!!!



Ye but I think she will back to her egg again like in episode 52.


Awhh..i hope not. Why is Dia still returning back in her egg?..TT.TT



I don't know...

Posted 11/29/08

taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:


taru_chan wrote:


powerpuffgirls-z wrote:



OMG really?! o.O FINALLY!!!!!!



Ye but I think she will back to her egg again like in episode 52.


Awhh..i hope not. Why is Dia still returning back in her egg?..TT.TT



I don't know...



Her egg is pretty... =)
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
She is a chara that usually does the anime news announcements in Nakayoshi each month. I think she may also be the chara design which won the Nakayoshi competition awhile back (people could enter their own Shugo Chara designs for a competition)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.