First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ask && learn
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 12/23/08
okay, first of all.
this is N O T a group where people request for avvie.
it's for you all to buy avvie.
upload more than 5photos & you will get the avvie you want.

this is how the grp works.
go to the designer that you want. [forum]
& choose the avvie you want.
the designer will edit it for you.
if, the avvie is taken, please kindly choose another avvie.

Example:
Shopper
1724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *vampire's headqu...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
huh whats this suppose to mean?
Shopper
2688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
no I dont understan?
Shopper
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
wha? 10 FORUM POSTS? WHA!! SO MANY TO DO!! why did i joined this grup? i thought i can request an avvi but this is not the grup i've been looking for!
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

x33mandyx wrote:

huh whats this suppose to mean?


if you an avvie, you have to upload 3pic or post 5posts in order to get that avvie.
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

milotic_enna27 wrote:

wha? 10 FORUM POSTS? WHA!! SO MANY TO DO!! why did i joined this grup? i thought i can request an avvi but this is not the grup i've been looking for!


it's down to 3.
nope. you cannot request avvie.
only buy.
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

WilliamXJun wrote:

no I dont understan?


either upload 3photos or posts 5posts to get the avvie you want.
okay?
Posted 12/1/08
if you have purchased an avi..can you purchase another one again? after a day or so?
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

daneaeriel wrote:

if you have purchased an avi..can you purchase another one again? after a day or so?


can.
why not?
Posted 12/1/08

babyoak wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:

if you have purchased an avi..can you purchase another one again? after a day or so?


can.
why not?


really? yay! some avi group shops have a policy that they can purchase an avi again after a week or so. how about your shop? O.O

Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

daneaeriel wrote:


babyoak wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:

if you have purchased an avi..can you purchase another one again? after a day or so?


can.
why not?


really? yay! some avi group shops have a policy that they can purchase an avi again after a week or so. how about your shop? O.O



hmmmm.
i dont know.
haha, i ask around 1st?

SORRY!
Posted 12/1/08

babyoak wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:


babyoak wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:

if you have purchased an avi..can you purchase another one again? after a day or so?


can.
why not?


really? yay! some avi group shops have a policy that they can purchase an avi again after a week or so. how about your shop? O.O



hmmmm.
i dont know.
haha, i ask around 1st?

SORRY!


okay.

oh,no-no. dont worry about it. x3

Shopper
1724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *vampire's headqu...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

babyoak wrote:


x33mandyx wrote:

huh whats this suppose to mean?


if you an avvie, you have to upload 3pic or post 5posts in order to get that avvie.


oohhh what happens then if you posted 3 pics or 5 posts?
Posted 12/1/08
hehe this sonds cool cant whiate to see teh avi and ask *smiles*
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
i uploaded 8 pics wat do i do now?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.