First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ask && learn
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

x33mandyx wrote:


babyoak wrote:


x33mandyx wrote:

huh whats this suppose to mean?


if you an avvie, you have to upload 3pic or post 5posts in order to get that avvie.


oohhh what happens then if you posted 3 pics or 5 posts?


you will be able to get the avvie that you want.
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

i uploaded 8 pics wat do i do now?


request a avvie for the mod.
Shopper
1724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *vampire's headqu...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

babyoak wrote:


x33mandyx wrote:


babyoak wrote:


x33mandyx wrote:

huh whats this suppose to mean?


if you an avvie, you have to upload 3pic or post 5posts in order to get that avvie.


oohhh what happens then if you posted 3 pics or 5 posts?


you will be able to get the avvie that you want.


ohh i see that sounds cool!
Shopper
19801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
k i want cloegirl's 4th avi
i posted 5 pics
can? O_ O >< ty
write ice-chan and animemachine
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

animemachine wrote:

k i want cloegirl's 4th avi
i posted 5 pics
can? O_ O >< ty
write ice-chan and animemachine


4th avvie?
ermm, you have to quote her post and tell her that.
if you write here, she wont notice.

&& next time upload at the payback folder!
haha, for now, it's okay.
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/10/08
i uploded 10 pics
can i get this one??
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
how many avis can i buy a day?1?
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

how many avis can i buy a day?1?


most prob is one?
Shopper
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
eh eh eh? is it 3 photos or 5? cuz i ordered (buy :D) 2 avis and i uploaded 5 pics @_@
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:

eh eh eh? is it 3 photos or 5? cuz i ordered (buy :D) 2 avis and i uploaded 5 pics @_@


3 to 5 pics for a avvie.

Shopper
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

babyoak wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:

eh eh eh? is it 3 photos or 5? cuz i ordered (buy :D) 2 avis and i uploaded 5 pics @_@


3 to 5 pics for a avvie.



oh! okay thanks =D
Shopper
4460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ibeefa..!!
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
okay..i'm confused here!
coz u said..that IF we want a CERTAIN avvie..but then we cant request?? huh?

also what kinds of avvie can we have?..all sorts of anime??

i understand the uploading fotos and forums 1st b4 i purchase my avvie?
is that it?


*i completely apologise for this..i'm juzz really confused!*
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

sWiiTlAvenDer wrote:

okay..i'm confused here!
coz u said..that IF we want a CERTAIN avvie..but then we cant request?? huh?

also what kinds of avvie can we have?..all sorts of anime??

i understand the uploading fotos and forums 1st b4 i purchase my avvie?
is that it?


*i completely apologise for this..i'm juzz really confused!*


the mod will make the avvie.
and if you like it, tell the mod.
Shopper
4460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ibeefa..!!
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

babyoak wrote:


sWiiTlAvenDer wrote:

okay..i'm confused here!
coz u said..that IF we want a CERTAIN avvie..but then we cant request?? huh?

also what kinds of avvie can we have?..all sorts of anime??

i understand the uploading fotos and forums 1st b4 i purchase my avvie?
is that it?


*i completely apologise for this..i'm juzz really confused!*


the mod will make the avvie.
and if you like it, tell the mod.


kk! getzz!
Posted 12/9/08

babyoak wrote:

okay, first of all.
this is N O T a group where people request for avvie.
it's for you all to buy avvie.
for free? i not sure. but probably.

so, just wait for a while first?

kay, if you want a [eg] d.gray man avvie.
just go to the forum that says d.gray man avvie.
but before you purchase the avvie, go post 10post or upload 5 photos.

understand?


i uploades 5 pics i want babyoak ' s 3rd avatar


chu~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.