First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ask && learn
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/13/08
Edited.
Avatar had been taken.
Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble cause.
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

kimya wrote:


babyoak wrote:

okay, first of all.
this is N O T a group where people request for avvie.
it's for you all to buy avvie.
for free? i not sure. but probably.

so, just wait for a while first?

kay, if you want a [eg] d.gray man avvie.
just go to the forum that says d.gray man avvie.
but before you purchase the avvie, go post 10post or upload 5 photos.

understand?


i uploades 5 pics i want babyoak ' s 3rd avatar


chu~


3rd avvie?
which one?
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

babyoak wrote:


kimya wrote:


babyoak wrote:

okay, first of all.
this is N O T a group where people request for avvie.
it's for you all to buy avvie.
for free? i not sure. but probably.

so, just wait for a while first?

kay, if you want a [eg] d.gray man avvie.
just go to the forum that says d.gray man avvie.
but before you purchase the avvie, go post 10post or upload 5 photos.

understand?


i uploades 5 pics i want babyoak ' s 3rd avatar


chu~


3rd avvie?
which one?


the 3 rd 1 the pink girl 1 whois holding a flover in her mouth
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

kimya wrote:


babyoak wrote:


kimya wrote:


babyoak wrote:

okay, first of all.
this is N O T a group where people request for avvie.
it's for you all to buy avvie.
for free? i not sure. but probably.

so, just wait for a while first?

kay, if you want a [eg] d.gray man avvie.
just go to the forum that says d.gray man avvie.
but before you purchase the avvie, go post 10post or upload 5 photos.

understand?


i uploades 5 pics i want babyoak ' s 3rd avatar


chu~


3rd avvie?
which one?


the 3 rd 1 the pink girl 1 whois holding a flover in her mouth


okay. what do you want me to write on it?
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/13/08


text : kimya , n some love quotes
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/13/08

love quotes?
such as?
Posted 12/11/08


like Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

kimya wrote:




Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/13/08


wow thanks i like it
Posted 12/11/08

-greenlime wrote:

I have upload-ed 5 pictures and I wanna buy CloeGirl's 1st avatar.
(http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-397674/avvie-that-is-AVAILABLE-no-posting.html)
Can I know how do I collect the avatar or tell the creator I want her avatar?


Anyone knows what I should do?

Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

-greenlime wrote:


-greenlime wrote:

I have upload-ed 5 pictures and I wanna buy CloeGirl's 1st avatar.
(http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-397674/avvie-that-is-AVAILABLE-no-posting.html)
Can I know how do I collect the avatar or tell the creator I want her avatar?


Anyone knows what I should do?



you have to quote her. [the mod]
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/11/08

babyoak wrote:


-greenlime wrote:


-greenlime wrote:

I have upload-ed 5 pictures and I wanna buy CloeGirl's 1st avatar.
(http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-397674/avvie-that-is-AVAILABLE-no-posting.html)
Can I know how do I collect the avatar or tell the creator I want her avatar?


Anyone knows what I should do?



you have to quote her. [the mod]


What do you mean by quote her?
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

-greenlime wrote:


babyoak wrote:


-greenlime wrote:


-greenlime wrote:

I have upload-ed 5 pictures and I wanna buy CloeGirl's 1st avatar.
(http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-397674/avvie-that-is-AVAILABLE-no-posting.html)
Can I know how do I collect the avatar or tell the creator I want her avatar?


Anyone knows what I should do?



you have to quote her. [the mod]


What do you mean by quote her?


you have to tell the mod personally.
as in quote her post & you will reply to you?
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/13/08


Ok...Thanks.
I shall quote the avatar I want.
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/13/08
Edited.
Avatar had been taken.
Thanks for the help and sorry for the trouble cause.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.