Who is he?
9690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Recently was just lookin some photos in the net and i found this guy, does anybody know who is he?? All I know is that he's and actor.





6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/29/08


^Guess who is he in the Faith/Stay Night live (unofficial).
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
Err... OMG! Is he a human being? Wow! Huzzah! <_<


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



^Guess who is he in the Faith/Stay Night live (unofficial).


Is that you?
Posted 11/29/08
Wrong section and this is a bit personal. Why don't you post it here ^-^

The Drama/Moive HELP Thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-67729/The-DramaMoive-HELP-Thread.html
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Err... OMG! Is he a human being? Wow! Huzzah! <_<


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



^Guess who is he in the Faith/Stay Night live (unofficial).


Is that you?


No. Emiya Shirou.

Note: I'm only 17.
Posted 11/29/08
Not quite familiar


Darksherrydzl wrote:

Wrong section and this is a bit personal. Why don't you post it here ^-^

The Drama/Moive HELP Thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-67729/The-DramaMoive-HELP-Thread.html


~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.