Post Reply MEMBERSHIP CARDS HERE!
Moderator
4267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
Hi everyone!..

In order to prove that ur a member..

we already are releasng the MEMBERSHIP CARDS..

please fill out this form..



NAME:
B DAY:
MESSAGE(TO SUJU):
FAV. MEMBER: (ONLY ONE)

ok? then please give us the pic u want us to put in the main avi. CIAO!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

P.S

We are also proud to present to you our artist for this card..neechan..aqiyoon.. XD
Moderator
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
heyyo all..
diz da sample 4 membership card..

*sample for leeteuk (fav member)

*dun forgot 2 give avatar when requesting..

THNKA YOU!!
Member
3772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/28/08 , edited 12/28/08
NAME:Sunny
B DAY:12/11/94
MESSAGE:Aysayeo my Oppas...I hope
for you guys to always stay Healthy and
happy you'll always be in my Heart
Please Have a Wonderful New Year!!♥
FAV. MEMBER: Hankyung

Moderator
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

cloudabovemyhead wrote:

NAME:Sunny
B DAY:12/11/94
MESSAGE:Aysayeo my Oppas...I hope
for you guys to always stay Healthy and
happy you'll always be in my Heart
Please Have a Wonderful New Year!!♥
FAV. MEMBER: Hankyung



sorry can u change ur avi.. not suitable.. sorry~
Member
3772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

aqiyoon wrote:


cloudabovemyhead wrote:

NAME:Sunny
B DAY:12/11/94
MESSAGE:Aysayeo my Oppas...I hope
for you guys to always stay Healthy and
happy you'll always be in my Heart
Please Have a Wonderful New Year!!♥
FAV. MEMBER: Hankyung



sorry can u change ur avi.. not suitable.. sorry~



wat about this one?
Moderator
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

cloudabovemyhead wrote:


aqiyoon wrote:


cloudabovemyhead wrote:

NAME:Sunny
B DAY:12/11/94
MESSAGE:Aysayeo my Oppas...I hope
for you guys to always stay Healthy and
happy you'll always be in my Heart
Please Have a Wonderful New Year!!♥
FAV. MEMBER: Hankyung



sorry can u change ur avi.. not suitable.. sorry~



wat about this one?




wat u thnik..??
diz is my 1st time.. sori if it not nice..
n sori again.. didn't put ur msg.. dun hv enuf space..
n its not nice if put dat.. heeee..
4177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
NAME: Jasmine
B DAY: Sept.12
MESSAGE(TO SUJU): i'll always support you ! nya ? ~ love you ! haha .
FAV. MEMBER: (ONLY ONE) Eunhyuk . ;)

6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere In Earth
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
NAME:Jonghyun/Jeady
B DAY:November 16
MESSAGE : Hope 4 The best....
FAV. MEMBER:Eunhyuk/Hyukjea



Member
11745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
i want one..

NAME:hazeleyez
B DAY:Feb 17
MESSAGE: SUJU HWAITING!!1
FAV. MEMBER: Leeteuk

Moderator
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/9/09











1stly.. im sorry... coz not finish ur request..
i accidently delete da sample of it..
n my compy broke..
i work alone here.. coz other mod bz..
so..
i wanna create new membership card..
i'll try to finish it as soon as possible..
i'll inform u.. when i finish..
thnx..

Moderator
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/9/09 , edited 9/9/09
Attention!!

Membership Card Request stop 4 awhile..
im planning 2 create a new 1..
hope u can wait till i finish da sample..
thnx..
n support us..
SUJU Virus..^^
You must be logged in to post.