First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply APPLICATION FOR POSITIONS. :)
Creator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:

I want to be Sougo...
reasons? I'm like to hurt people, try to kill Hijikata (where is he right now?), I like to sleep, being a sadist, and I try to make things more fun around.


I'M HERE. :))
Member
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Sougo: I see... -fires bazooka at Hijikata-
Creator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:

Sougo: I see... -fires bazooka at Hijikata-


hijikata: wh---HEY! -dodges- do you really intend to kill me?!
Creator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I want to be Sougo...
reasons? I'm like to hurt people, try to kill Hijikata (where is he right now?), I like to sleep, being a sadist, and I try to make things more fun around.


I'M HERE. :))


and by the way you pass as sougo. i'll add you on the list right away. :0
Posted 12/5/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I want to be Sougo...
reasons? I'm like to hurt people, try to kill Hijikata (where is he right now?), I like to sleep, being a sadist, and I try to make things more fun around.


I'M HERE. :))


and by the way you pass as sougo. i'll add you on the list right away. :0


Hahas.... Looks like you accepted your own death into the group
Creator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I want to be Sougo...
reasons? I'm like to hurt people, try to kill Hijikata (where is he right now?), I like to sleep, being a sadist, and I try to make things more fun around.


I'M HERE. :))


and by the way you pass as sougo. i'll add you on the list right away. :0


Hahas.... Looks like you accepted your own death into the group


well you know the group has been quiet for some time so i guess it's better to drop a huge bombshell in.
Posted 12/5/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:


ShadowNet995 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:


Sougo_Okita wrote:

I want to be Sougo...
reasons? I'm like to hurt people, try to kill Hijikata (where is he right now?), I like to sleep, being a sadist, and I try to make things more fun around.


I'M HERE. :))


and by the way you pass as sougo. i'll add you on the list right away. :0


Hahas.... Looks like you accepted your own death into the group


well you know the group has been quiet for some time so i guess it's better to drop a huge bombshell in.


Hahas... Yah yah... And Sadaharu is still on my head... =_=
Member
6976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:
Hahas... Yah yah... And Sadaharu is still on my head... =_=


Cool! There's blood in your head!...XD
9446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / lalaland,
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Can I be Takasugi?

As for the reason,
I've always wondered how Takasugi felt when he got "betrayed" by his three close friends. You know, about them trying to change the country, but not fighting the Amanto. Not like "being" him is gonna find me the answer, but I've always been one of the good guys in other groups, so it's a start. And it's always fun to be the insane one.
Haha, and I'm sure I'm not making any sense
Creator
2588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 12/9/08 , edited 12/9/08

8018 wrote:

Can I be Takasugi?

As for the reason,
I've always wondered how Takasugi felt when he got "betrayed" by his three close friends. You know, about them trying to change the country, but not fighting the Amanto. Not like "being" him is gonna find me the answer, but I've always been one of the good guys in other groups, so it's a start. And it's always fun to be the insane one.
Haha, and I'm sure I'm not making any sense


hahaaaa. i get your point. i'm also wondering why takasugi is acting like that..heheee i don't quite understan him. :)

btw, you pass. (hey, people joining here are geting more smarter and smarter)

you applied for takasugi (wich is a mod position) so..are you ready?

invite new members, k?
Posted 12/9/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:


8018 wrote:

Can I be Takasugi?

As for the reason,
I've always wondered how Takasugi felt when he got "betrayed" by his three close friends. You know, about them trying to change the country, but not fighting the Amanto. Not like "being" him is gonna find me the answer, but I've always been one of the good guys in other groups, so it's a start. And it's always fun to be the insane one.
Haha, and I'm sure I'm not making any sense


hahaaaa. i get your point. i'm also wondering why takasugi is acting like that..heheee i don't quite understan him. :)

btw, you pass. (hey, people joining here are geting more smarter and smarter)

you applied for takasugi (wich is a mod position) so..are you ready?

invite new members, k?


Yup... A very reasonable....reason.... XD
9446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / lalaland,
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:


8018 wrote:

Can I be Takasugi?

As for the reason,
I've always wondered how Takasugi felt when he got "betrayed" by his three close friends. You know, about them trying to change the country, but not fighting the Amanto. Not like "being" him is gonna find me the answer, but I've always been one of the good guys in other groups, so it's a start. And it's always fun to be the insane one.
Haha, and I'm sure I'm not making any sense


hahaaaa. i get your point. i'm also wondering why takasugi is acting like that..heheee i don't quite understan him. :)

btw, you pass. (hey, people joining here are geting more smarter and smarter)

you applied for takasugi (wich is a mod position) so..are you ready?

invite new members, k?


Yup... A very reasonable....reason.... XD


Lol, your comments make my reason sound so godly

And I kept laughing at shadow's comment when I first saw it xD Don't know why though.

And yay, I pass I'll do my best ~
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

kuroreizero_00 wrote:

please post your resume here and convince us that you can be the character you want to be. :)


Let's see...

I will take the position of the second captain of the Shinsegumi. XD
Posted 12/13/08

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:

please post your resume here and convince us that you can be the character you want to be. :)


Let's see...

I will take the position of the second captain of the Shinsegumi. XD


Shinshichi Nagakura right? The bald guy that was sometimes with Yamazaki?? XD
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

ShadowNet995 wrote:


bubblegum-samurai wrote:


kuroreizero_00 wrote:

please post your resume here and convince us that you can be the character you want to be. :)


Let's see...

I will take the position of the second captain of the Shinsegumi. XD


Shinshichi Nagakura right? The bald guy that was sometimes with Yamazaki?? XD


I think so? XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.