First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Delinquent Hideout
27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:



cool...
so, what do we do in this group anyway?


i dunno it barely even moving


rp off: so, what have you been doing today?

rp on:
*grabs backpack and takes out some snacks*
Want some?



rp off: being bored there was a blizzard
rp on: nah neru i shouldn't i must keep up my str
*starts bench pressin*
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08

GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:



cool...
so, what do we do in this group anyway?


i dunno it barely even moving


rp off: so, what have you been doing today?

rp on:
*grabs backpack and takes out some snacks*
Want some?



rp off: being bored there was a blizzard
rp on: nah neru i shouldn't i must keep up my str
*starts bench pressin*


rp off: a blizzard really?! where do you live?
rp on: *suit yourself *munch, munch*
*watches you bench pressin*
so, how's that school takeover thing going, did you get them on their knees yet?

27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:



cool...
so, what do we do in this group anyway?


i dunno it barely even moving


rp off: so, what have you been doing today?

rp on:
*grabs backpack and takes out some snacks*
Want some?



rp off: being bored there was a blizzard
rp on: nah neru i shouldn't i must keep up my str
*starts bench pressin*


rp off: a blizzard really?! where do you live?
rp on: *suit yourself *munch, munch*
*watches you bench pressin*
how's that school takeover thing going, did you get them on their knees yet?



rp off: not really a blizzard just snowed really hard
rp on: can't gotta get stronger before that can occur
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:



cool...
so, what do we do in this group anyway?


i dunno it barely even moving


rp off: so, what have you been doing today?

rp on:
*grabs backpack and takes out some snacks*
Want some?



rp off: being bored there was a blizzard
rp on: nah neru i shouldn't i must keep up my str
*starts bench pressin*


rp off: a blizzard really?! where do you live?
rp on: *suit yourself *munch, munch*
*watches you bench pressin*
how's that school takeover thing going, did you get them on their knees yet?



rp off: not really a blizzard just snowed really hard
rp on: can't gotta get stronger before that can occur


rp on: I see, what's the first step for school takeover, anyway?

27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:



cool...
so, what do we do in this group anyway?


i dunno it barely even moving


rp off: so, what have you been doing today?

rp on:
*grabs backpack and takes out some snacks*
Want some?



rp off: being bored there was a blizzard
rp on: nah neru i shouldn't i must keep up my str
*starts bench pressin*


rp off: a blizzard really?! where do you live?
rp on: *suit yourself *munch, munch*
*watches you bench pressin*
how's that school takeover thing going, did you get them on their knees yet?



rp off: not really a blizzard just snowed really hard
rp on: can't gotta get stronger before that can occur


rp on: I see, what's the first step for school takeover, anyway?



rp on: 5 members isn't gonna cut we'll need to expand till we get 10 more at least
Member
2951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ..............
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


Mint_247 wrote:



cool...
so, what do we do in this group anyway?


i dunno it barely even moving


rp off: so, what have you been doing today?

rp on:
*grabs backpack and takes out some snacks*
Want some?



rp off: being bored there was a blizzard
rp on: nah neru i shouldn't i must keep up my str
*starts bench pressin*


rp off: a blizzard really?! where do you live?
rp on: *suit yourself *munch, munch*
*watches you bench pressin*
how's that school takeover thing going, did you get them on their knees yet?



rp off: not really a blizzard just snowed really hard
rp on: can't gotta get stronger before that can occur


rp on: I see, what's the first step for school takeover, anyway?



rp on: 5 members isn't gonna cut we'll need to expand till we get 10 more at least


rp off: should I send out some group invites then?
Posted 11/30/08
I would like to join this hide out?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
*enters hideout*
*yawns and stretches*
sheesh... another boring day.... *scratches head*
*flings backpack on a chair and takes out chocolate pocky*
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

GHColtrain wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:

Hey bocchan! *grins*
can I stay here for a while?

RP off: Please don't make me older than I really am :sweatingbullets:, my Rp character is 16...


RP off:Hey next time quote me so i mistyped
Rp on: Hey, it not bocchan call me yuu


can I call you Yuu-kun? *smile*

RP off: I know it was a mistype... I just remembered how old I really am... *laughs* I hate it when I feel old. hope I you won't take offense



yes your can wat should i call you

rp off: no offense takin it'll take alot and i mean alot for that to happen


Please call me Yuki... *smiles* thank you for having me in this class *bows*


Huh Class?????? Let me make it so you can understand here there is no teacher here, and watever i say goes got it yuki

rp: sorry i'm gettin into the whole bad boy look


hehehe... nice to know... I was thinking about that when I entered *grin*
rp off: no problem.... I was trying to make my character look bad anyway... hehe
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

GHColtrain wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:

RP OFF: also if u don't quote me i won't answer becuase i runninga group and it really crazy recently


RP OFF: Yeah... lots of RPs are coming out and its pretty intense lately


rp off: Mine has been crazy Roman Empire omg made less then 6 dayz and it's been off the wall lol it really hard to keep track of everything lament(mod) are haveing trouble even if we have help from 2 other but there not really helpin lol expect 1 she does only lil things but that help even if it a little


rp off: I'm in that RP too... *chuckles* I understand because even I, as a member am shocked at how fast everything goes...


rp off: i no! man i seriously didn't think it'd take pff so quickly you no??? o ya watcha think about the member bootin thing do it think it better for us to do that way?


rp off: sorry for the late reply... something came up... actually, i'm off in a few minutes *grin* I think the booting thing is cool... there are people who joins but doesn't do anything at all... at least they'll be forced to be active or at least they can inform the mods that they wouldn't be active so that they won't be booted out.
Posted 12/1/08

GHColtrain wrote:


shugochara098 wrote:

rp off: me too where you live?

*walks over and kisses him*


rp off: usa michgan 540 soz but i'm 2 tired to move on lol g-night maybe tomorrow

kisses back


*walks into hideout and sits down*
27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

shugochara098 wrote:


GHColtrain wrote:


shugochara098 wrote:

rp off: me too where you live?

*walks over and kisses him*


rp off: usa michgan 540 soz but i'm 2 tired to move on lol g-night maybe tomorrow

kisses back


*walks into hideout and sits down*


*walks over faite and kisses her*

rp off:soz for the late well everything
Posted 12/1/08
*smiles and kisses*
hello

rp off: it ok
27285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Haven, Mich...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

shugochara098 wrote:

*smiles and kisses*
hello

rp off: it ok


watcha wanna do?
Posted 12/1/08

GHColtrain wrote:


shugochara098 wrote:

*smiles and kisses*
hello

rp off: it ok


watcha wanna do?


*smiles cheakily and kisses him*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.