First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How do you feel about surgical castration for repeat sexual offenders?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
DEATH PENALTY! THE LAW IS TOO SOFT!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Nyarth wrote:

...come again?


sexual offenders should not be given a chance to 'come again'

there ya go
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

...come again?


sexual offenders should not be given a chance to 'come again'

there ya go


......come again?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Nyarth wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

...come again?


sexual offenders should not be given a chance to 'come again'

there ya go


......come again?


cas·trate (kās'trāt') Pronunciation Key
tr.v. cas·trat·ed, cas·trat·ing, cas·trates
To remove the testicles of (a male); geld or emasculate.
To remove the ovaries of (a female); spay.
To deprive of virility or spirit; emasculate.
n. An individual who is incapable of reproduction as a result of removal, destruction, or inactivation of the gonads.

[Latin castrāre, castrāt-; see kes- in Indo-European roots.]
cas'trat·er, cas'tra·tor n., cas·tra'tion n.


hope that clears it up
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

...come again?


sexual offenders should not be given a chance to 'come again'

there ya go


......come again?


cas·trate (kās'trāt') Pronunciation Key
tr.v. cas·trat·ed, cas·trat·ing, cas·trates
To remove the testicles of (a male); geld or emasculate.
To remove the ovaries of (a female); spay.
To deprive of virility or spirit; emasculate.
n. An individual who is incapable of reproduction as a result of removal, destruction, or inactivation of the gonads.

[Latin castrāre, castrāt-; see kes- in Indo-European roots.]
cas'trat·er, cas'tra·tor n., cas·tra'tion n.


hope that clears it up


Oh I see... Thats harsh Won't they ever piss normally again? o_O
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Nyarth wrote:


Oh I see... Thats harsh Won't they ever piss normally again? o_O


lol they just cut off a vein or something to stop the balls from functioning. they can piss normally, but can never 'come again' (hope you get it now )
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


Oh I see... Thats harsh Won't they ever piss normally again? o_O


lol they just cut off a vein or something to stop the balls from functioning. they can piss normally, but can never 'come again' (hope you get it now )


Yeah... I get it now... Thanks...
Posted 11/30/08

Sunnyxx wrote:

It does make sense... but then so does therapy. I wonder which the public'd rather go for... =P


But what if therapy just isn't working? There are those who are put through therapy and still don't learn their lesson.

Although I think they should be put through therapy FIRST, then if therapy fails, they should be castrated. Why should most likely innocent people be put through such a traumatic experience due to the issues of sexual offenders?
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

flourlove wrote:

But what if therapy just isn't working? There are those who are put through therapy and still don't learn their lesson.

Although I think they should be put through therapy FIRST, then if therapy fails, they should be castrated. Why should most likely innocent people be put through such a traumatic experience due to the issues of sexual offenders?


That does make a lot more sense. Ahah... but i was actually asking the question, no sarcsam/irony inovled.

We should so send this idea to someone in power though *gets out pen and paper*~
11225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / 新加坡
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
hmm, good idea ... but i doubt it will work ....
Posted 11/30/08
that's horrible... feel sorry for that dude...
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
even though i hate them with a burning hellish passion, i think they need psychological aid because they are sick in the mind.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Nah this won't work...
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
LOL. I can imagine that......but couldn't it be put under the "cruel and unusual punishment" category? I mean, I'm no guy, but I can imagine how physically and mentally horrifying it would be for that to happen.
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
i say we just smash two bricks together, no need for surgery.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.