First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If you can kiss anyone, who will it be?
Posted 12/4/08
my crush
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Baguio City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
kwon sang woo of bad love and stairway to heaven... hes soooooo hot....
Posted 12/4/08
a guy i like (:
Posted 12/4/08

kiwisushi wrote:

a guy i like (:


why not a girl XDD
Posted 12/4/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


kiwisushi wrote:

a guy i like (:


why not a girl XDD


lol cuz im a girl and i'm straight XDD
Posted 12/4/08

kiwisushi wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


kiwisushi wrote:

a guy i like (:


why not a girl XDD


lol cuz im a girl and i'm straight XDD


enough straight girls who would like to kiss a girl at least once~
Posted 12/4/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


kiwisushi wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


kiwisushi wrote:

a guy i like (:


why not a girl XDD


lol cuz im a girl and i'm straight XDD


enough straight girls who would like to kiss a girl at least once~


yea, true.....but you know, curiousity killed the cat.
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hebe's World
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Hebe of course
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / yOh caN fiNe me a...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
wahaha...

i want to kiss my crUsh... wahaha...

but on the secOnd thought... i want to kiss
my enemy... kiss of death!XD...wahaha
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Cloud Number 9
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
my friend. my silly insane friend.

a kiss on the cheek~
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Kagura Azumanga Daioh
7070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / s bLay ko eh...dn...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
RobErt HoffmAn
Posted 12/4/08
i dont wanna kiss i wanna lick, britney spear's bald head....lovely *slurp*
5675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Um...I'd kiss someone that I know and love? Not some random person....*points to OP and other girls that put pics of men >_<*

Posted 12/4/08
the man i love. obviously.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.