First  Prev  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  Next  Last
If you can kiss anyone, who will it be?
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
This unbelievably hot aussie <33

1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fantasy world ~~
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
MY CRUSH!!
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / right behind your...
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
If it's a celebrity, it would be:
Ikuta Toma



Kyaaaa!
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / right behind your...
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
If it's an anime character, it would be most definitely....

Byakuya Kuchiki of Bleach


3963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Nightmare
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
lee hong ki/ lee jun ki
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
the guys from sungkyunkwan scandal.. hahahaha just the main characters
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / anime
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
my crush
Posted 5/7/11
Myself.

Incestuous narcissism, what?
14755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
my girl ^^
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Phoenix Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Omg this question I'm going to die.
It's a three-way tie! :P

Either of the Magno Twins:


MM Magno:



MJ Magno:



And the totally unrelated Kim Jonghyun <3

79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/8/11
Tom Felton. (celebrity-wise)
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Phoenix Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

HananoKimi wrote:

If it's a celebrity, it would be:
Ikuta Toma



Kyaaaa!


Wow he's really beautiful! In like a boyish way, not a girly way. XD
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / right behind your...
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

AngelicMayumi wrote:


HananoKimi wrote:

If it's a celebrity, it would be:
Ikuta Toma



Kyaaaa!


Wow he's really beautiful! In like a boyish way, not a girly way. XD


LOL. yea do u like him too? kyaa!
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Phoenix Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

HananoKimi wrote:


AngelicMayumi wrote:


HananoKimi wrote:

If it's a celebrity, it would be:
Ikuta Toma



Kyaaaa!


Wow he's really beautiful! In like a boyish way, not a girly way. XD


LOL. yea do u like him too? kyaa!


To be honest this is the first time I've heard of him. But now I'm curious so I will probably look him up. Is he a singer? Actor? Also his skin is so beautiful! Kind of dark for Japanese....It reminds me of Mocomichi-kun.
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / right behind your...
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

AngelicMayumi wrote:


HananoKimi wrote:


AngelicMayumi wrote:


HananoKimi wrote:

If it's a celebrity, it would be:
Ikuta Toma



Kyaaaa!


Wow he's really beautiful! In like a boyish way, not a girly way. XD


LOL. yea do u like him too? kyaa!


To be honest this is the first time I've heard of him. But now I'm curious so I will probably look him up. Is he a singer? Actor? Also his skin is so beautiful! Kind of dark for Japanese....It reminds me of Mocomichi-kun.


HEHEHE he is Ikuta Toma, an actor and a singer as well.... You can see him in Hana Kimi, try and watch the series... you'll love his character Banzai Banzai Banzai
First  Prev  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.