god_general quarters.
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
only god_generals can use this quarters, for armor, weapons, and the spring, there own rooms.

please check in if you become one.

name:
who's your king:
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos
Posted 12/31/08

dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.


as you can see i have been made a god general by lady eos, but what does being a god general really mean and what are the perks of it?
Posted 1/1/09

dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.


as you can see i have been made a god general by lady eos, but what does being a god general really mean and what are the perks of it?


scroll up. to the first post.
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.


as you can see i have been made a god general by lady eos, but what does being a god general really mean and what are the perks of it?


scroll up. to the first post.


so u get armor, weapons and a room of my own? and if so who gives them to me
Posted 1/1/09

dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.


as you can see i have been made a god general by lady eos, but what does being a god general really mean and what are the perks of it?


scroll up. to the first post.


so u get armor, weapons and a room of my own? and if so who gives them to me


me. i give you legendary items, and a room, right here.
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.


as you can see i have been made a god general by lady eos, but what does being a god general really mean and what are the perks of it?


scroll up. to the first post.


so u get armor, weapons and a room of my own? and if so who gives them to me


me. i give you legendary items, and a room, right here.


o. well lay it on me o great one
Posted 1/1/09

dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

name:Reminoff
who's your king:Lady eos


*bows* at your service.


as you can see i have been made a god general by lady eos, but what does being a god general really mean and what are the perks of it?


scroll up. to the first post.


so u get armor, weapons and a room of my own? and if so who gives them to me


me. i give you legendary items, and a room, right here.


o. well lay it on me o great one


well, your room number is one.

you need money to buy legendary god general items. btw. but only you can weild them. and if you betray your kingdom, it is still yours to keep and use.
Posted 1/1/09

room 001
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AmrasPallanen wrote:


room 001


it's a little to colorful for my taste, if i may be so bold as to ask you if you had something more.......dark?
Posted 1/1/09

dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


room 001


it's a little to colorful for my taste, if i may be so bold as to ask you if you had something more.......dark?


glad you asked
Posted 1/1/09

dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


room 001


it's a little to colorful for my taste, if i may be so bold as to ask you if you had something more.......dark?


22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

AmrasPallanen wrote:


dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


room 001


it's a little to colorful for my taste, if i may be so bold as to ask you if you had something more.......dark?




i think i' ll decorate my own room, if thats ok with you?
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I think i' ll make this my room and i' ll add on a mini training room for when i need to clear my head , my kind of room
You must be logged in to post.