First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~Kokoro No Tomadowaseru
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

ahahhaha homo is everywhere~ kawaiii chii ne?


ahaha..at least chii is not homo in the end!..haha...sankyuu for reading ruru chan!!!
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

yamachan-kakkoi wrote:

kawaiikawaii!
LOVE the ending~
ore wa homo jannai.kyahahahaha
write moree gehchan!heheh


waah...that line really rminds me of nakatsu!!!..haha..i missed that guy!
ano..i'll try to write more oneshots..and as for my other fics...i'll try my best too..haha
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

pafoua wrote:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~
chiikun so kawaii!!
all of them are confuse of their feelings.. KaWAII!!
chiikun found the person that made him happy..
im happy for him*sacrifice smile*.. demo the others are still confuse haahhah


waahaha! poor chii! he's confused...i made his mind and heart miserable!..haha gomen for the chii lovers there..including ME!..haha
aww gomen paffuu chan! maybe the girl is u..hehe
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

hsj9392 wrote:

OMGooooooosh!!
UVER GAYNESS IS LOVE!! ^-^
I love your fic geh-chan!!
and welcome back!!
btw..
about this one..
I saw a girl same age as mine passing by our way.
Chii's now 15..I'm still 15!!
I'm the girl who passed by!! wooooooo!! *daydreams*
hahahaha!!
I'm so addicted to yaoii now!!
haha!!
and everyone's confused!! so funny!!
this is like..
that first or the second happy one-shot here!!
LoooooOooooL
I love reading all fics with different genres!!
AWESOME!! ^-^


waah! urs is the longest comment!!!..haha...
aww arigatou for reading!..eeh?!..i just said earlier that paffuu chan might be the girl..
hmm...maybe he saw 2 girls when he went out?!..XD...
me too, i got addicted to yaoi...but stll i have my limits..haha...
Posted 11/30/08
Ahahahaahhaahahah......!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!
I REALLY REALLY LOVE your one-shot Rei-nee!
Hope you write more!
This really cracked me up!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINEN! ^^
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Asuka-chan_12 wrote:

Ahahahaahhaahahah......!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!
I REALLY REALLY LOVE your one-shot Rei-nee!
Hope you write more!
This really cracked me up!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINEN! ^^


aww...arigatou yerrii chan!..wah i missed you!..good thing you read mines..hehe...
hai! i will write more..if only i'm in the mood
Posted 11/30/08

Geh-san wrote:


Asuka-chan_12 wrote:

Ahahahaahhaahahah......!!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!
I REALLY REALLY LOVE your one-shot Rei-nee!
Hope you write more!
This really cracked me up!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINEN! ^^


aww...arigatou yerrii chan!..wah i missed you!..good thing you read mines..hehe...
hai! i will write more..if only i'm in the mood


I missed you too! ^^ I like reading your fics! ^^
I'll be waiting for more! ^^
Active Member
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Geh-san wrote:


pafoua wrote:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~
chiikun so kawaii!!
all of them are confuse of their feelings.. KaWAII!!
chiikun found the person that made him happy..
im happy for him*sacrifice smile*.. demo the others are still confuse haahhah


waahaha! poor chii! he's confused...i made his mind and heart miserable!..haha gomen for the chii lovers there..including ME!..haha
aww gomen paffuu chan! maybe the girl is u..hehe


hahahha
thnk you!! that made me feel better hehhe
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Geh-san wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

OMGooooooosh!!
UVER GAYNESS IS LOVE!! ^-^
I love your fic geh-chan!!
and welcome back!!
btw..
about this one..
I saw a girl same age as mine passing by our way.
Chii's now 15..I'm still 15!!
I'm the girl who passed by!! wooooooo!! *daydreams*
hahahaha!!
I'm so addicted to yaoii now!!
haha!!
and everyone's confused!! so funny!!
this is like..
that first or the second happy one-shot here!!
LoooooOooooL
I love reading all fics with different genres!!
AWESOME!! ^-^


waah! urs is the longest comment!!!..haha...
aww arigatou for reading!..eeh?!..i just said earlier that paffuu chan might be the girl..
hmm...maybe he saw 2 girls when he went out?!..XD...
me too, i got addicted to yaoi...but stll i have my limits..haha...



hahaha!!
yeah.. xDD
I still hope they won't end up with each other!!
gosh!! that would be too selfish of them!! xDD
eh?? also paffu-chan?? xDD
fine.. it's yamada who saw me!!
though it wasn't in the fic!! LoooooooooL
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
@ paffu chan!..hai! it's affirmative that chii is the one who saw you!..aha

@ emi chan[hsj9392]...hai its yamada who saw you...but i think i'll write it on the next sequel if there is one!..haha
Fanfic Lover
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
LoL~!!!!
Even Takaki!?!?!?!?
haha~ Chii-Chan's all confused about who he should choose!!!
this is funny~
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
ahahhahah hilarious...ore wa homo janai!! ahahah it's funnie!! and great!! good job geh-chan!!
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Geh-san wrote:


mochicocoa wrote:

lmao!!!!!!!
amazing!!
its so hilarious XD!!!!!!
AHAHAH homo XD!
gawd, i luffies it :3


aww sankyuu!...
chii rminds me of nakatsu from hana kimi!..haha...
but at least he's not a homo in the end!


hahahah yupp!
in a way it does :3
except for Mizuki was actually a girl XD!!
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
LOOOOLS! :D

I so love yaoi! ♥♥♥
yaoi rocks my world. :O haha!
anyway, nice oneshot, geh-chan!
the best yaoi oneshot I've ever read. XD so awesome.
anyway,

okureta otanjoubi omedetto, Chinen! then it's gonna be hikaru's bday tomorrow! :D! (It's okureta right? XD)
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

jally23 wrote:

LOOOOLS! :D

I so love yaoi! ♥♥♥
yaoi rocks my world. :O haha!
anyway, nice oneshot, geh-chan!
the best yaoi oneshot I've ever read. XD so awesome.
anyway,

okureta otanjoubi omedetto, Chinen! then it's gonna be hikaru's bday tomorrow! :D! (It's okureta right? XD)


haha yeah me too!!!! but without a pg-13 on it!..haha
honto?..aww..arigatou for reading jally chan!
and ur correct about the okureta word...yeah!...it's hikaru's b-day!
yosh!.aha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.