WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
africans
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
I seen some from South Africa...

can't remember who they were...
Posted 11/29/08

hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've never seen any Africans, but there are African Americans. Such as myself


I said africans, not african americans


Yeah I know that I just said I haven't seen any Africans but African Americans, read the post.


lol i did read the posts. I thought u were saying that u talked to african americans and stuff like that, but w.e.


Well technically, they are the same thing when you think about it. Now if you want to go back in the older days when they're shipped to America on slave boats from Africa, then yeah...we're the same thing. Just saying.


when i said african, i said pure bread africans as in people FROM africa.....


I know that sheesh

Oh, well, no I haven't met a pure bread African from Africa...but when you think about it our (our as in mine) ancestors were African when they came to America, then they had kids which made them African American, and technically when you think about it, every African American you meet is in fact African, they just wern't born in Africa. So when you say full bread African, what are you trying to say? Because actually it's kinda confusing me...:sweatingbullets:
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've never seen any Africans, but there are African Americans. Such as myself


I said africans, not african americans


Yeah I know that I just said I haven't seen any Africans but African Americans, read the post.


lol i did read the posts. I thought u were saying that u talked to african americans and stuff like that, but w.e.


Well technically, they are the same thing when you think about it. Now if you want to go back in the older days when they're shipped to America on slave boats from Africa, then yeah...we're the same thing. Just saying.


when i said african, i said pure bread africans as in people FROM africa.....


I know that sheesh

Oh, well, no I haven't met a pure bread African from Africa...but when you think about it our (our as in mine) ancestors were African when they came to America, then they had kids which made them African American, and technically when you think about it, every African American you meet is in fact African, they just wern't born in Africa. So when you say full bread African, what are you trying to say? Because actually it's kinda confusing me...:sweatingbullets:


if u want to no wat i mean, look at the edited post i made. It has the definition of an African.
Posted 11/29/08
Africa is just now starting to learn the basic technology of the computer. africa is just a country full of undevlouped countries. there may be some south africans buts thats about it O_O
Posted 11/29/08

hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I've never seen any Africans, but there are African Americans. Such as myself


I said africans, not african americans


Yeah I know that I just said I haven't seen any Africans but African Americans, read the post.


lol i did read the posts. I thought u were saying that u talked to african americans and stuff like that, but w.e.


Well technically, they are the same thing when you think about it. Now if you want to go back in the older days when they're shipped to America on slave boats from Africa, then yeah...we're the same thing. Just saying.


when i said african, i said pure bread africans as in people FROM africa.....


I know that sheesh

Oh, well, no I haven't met a pure bread African from Africa...but when you think about it our (our as in mine) ancestors were African when they came to America, then they had kids which made them African American, and technically when you think about it, every African American you meet is in fact African, they just wern't born in Africa. So when you say full bread African, what are you trying to say? Because actually it's kinda confusing me...:sweatingbullets:


if u want to no wat i mean, look at the edited post i made. It has the definition of an African.


African: Of or pertaining to Africa

Pertaining: To belong, to relate or to refer. So what's your point?

An Asian American is still Asian even if they were'nt born in Asia, and a European American is still European, even in they weren't born in Europe. So again, what's your point?



Posted 11/29/08

AHTL wrote:

No, not many people know this, but...

Africa is actually just a big wasteland. Everyone there suffers from radiation and lives off cat piss.


Posted 11/29/08
ive seen north africans on here, and know of a few.
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
to those that say africa is just straight up poor! its a misconception yes africa contains alot of poverty but also africa contains very rich countries! They just never show you on tv because they want you to think africa is just poor people when it isnt! there are many well developed countried in africa just do some research on them!
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
They're not rich like Americans
Posted 11/29/08

toushiro20174 wrote:

They're not rich like Americans


And they're not spoiled like us either.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Anywhere and Ever...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08
i think its impossible to use the computer when you know that the word mouse only refers to food and things that are small and fast ... most of Africa's waste lands are filled with wild animals , and it seems that if you tried wasting your time trying to chat or send mails, a Lion , YES A FREAKING LION WILL EAT YOUR INTESTINES AND OFFER YOU TO THEIR LEADER!

and yes I'm exaggerating, yet its hard for the majority of Africans to afford a PC let alone buy food nor clean water, and with this you should say , IM LUCKY TO HAVE MY OWN COMPUTER AND WATCHING ANIME OR KOREAN DRAMA !
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Q.C.
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
They're rich in resources I think. Like oil, or something.
7080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
*raises hand*

I was Born in RSA (South Africa) but I am now living in the States.
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
i think their nice and some of them make me laugh
Posted 11/29/08
hmmmm....havent seen one yet
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Petbe wrote:

*raises hand*

I was Born in RSA (South Africa) but I am now living in the States.


there ya go, whoever made this thread ....this answers your question
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.