First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
africans
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Drkcloud wrote:


Petbe wrote:

*raises hand*

I was Born in RSA (South Africa) but I am now living in the States.


there ya go, whoever made this thread ....this answers your question


Glad i could help
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
Don't rip on Africa because of it's status as a poor continent. Keep in mind, ASIA IS ALSO A POOR CONTINENT. Out of a total of 60 to 61 countries in Asia, only South Korea, Japan, Israel and Turkey are first world countries, and just South Korea, Japan and Israel have advanced economies. (I didn't include Taiwan and Hong Kong because of their political/sovereignty situation with China).
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Drkcloud wrote:


Petbe wrote:

*raises hand*

I was Born in RSA (South Africa) but I am now living in the States.


there ya go, whoever made this thread ....this answers your question


Glad i could help
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
DUH!! not everyone is \Africa is poor/ there are many rich people there and middle class you just see the poor shit on tv
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Pirus wrote:

DUH!! not everyone is \Africa is poor/ there are many rich people there and middle class you just see the poor shit on tv


Eh well not to much of a middle class. There is the upper class (parts of family are considered there) but the place is hell. It is a scary place which is why I wish not to return there any time soon. It is like living in a jail (fo the middle class) but many just go about their business.
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Petbe wrote:


Pirus wrote:

DUH!! not everyone is \Africa is poor/ there are many rich people there and middle class you just see the poor shit on tv


Eh well not to much of a middle class. There is the upper class (parts of family are considered there) but the place is hell. It is a scary place which is why I wish not to return there any time soon. It is like living in a jail (fo the middle class) but many just go about their business.


well the big cities etc not the rural
3954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Pirus wrote:


Petbe wrote:


Pirus wrote:

DUH!! not everyone is \Africa is poor/ there are many rich people there and middle class you just see the poor shit on tv


Eh well not to much of a middle class. There is the upper class (parts of family are considered there) but the place is hell. It is a scary place which is why I wish not to return there any time soon. It is like living in a jail (fo the middle class) but many just go about their business.


well the big cities etc not the rural


Uhh I lived in the big cities. Lived for some time in CapeTown (the capital) and various other areas, also owning a spot of land by an ocean. But yeah, the rural areas live in shacks and other areas that are very sad when you drive by. I am not saying it is always bad and dangerous, there are times, events, especially during summer by the ocean) that it is fun, even in winter too.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
i doubt it unless they're the few rich class people
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08 , edited 11/29/08

Drkcloud wrote:


Petbe wrote:

*raises hand*

I was Born in RSA (South Africa) but I am now living in the States.


there ya go, whoever made this thread ....this answers your question


lol i kind of meant if people in africa o.o, not in another country D:
o well lol it kind of answered it XD
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/29/08

DesignerLeaf wrote:


AHTL wrote:

No, not many people know this, but...

Africa is actually just a big wasteland. Everyone there suffers from radiation and lives off cat piss.




And you sir, obviously missed the sarcasm meeting : )
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
there is white south africans which technically is africans on here. i saw a post from one in one of the forums, other than that 90% of africans cant even afford to eat and drink let alone own a computer . also there is not many internet connections in africa.
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
maybe but i think no one coz of there situation..
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

hoogleman wrote:


Drkcloud wrote:


Petbe wrote:

*raises hand*

I was Born in RSA (South Africa) but I am now living in the States.


there ya go, whoever made this thread ....this answers your question


lol i kind of meant if people in africa o.o, not in another country D:
o well lol it kind of answered it XD


meh he was actually born in africa so lets not get alittle bit too picky.imo there should be a thread asking if anyone from Antartica is here instead
Posted 11/30/08
north and south regions of Africa are rich countries in terms of resources like crude, gold and diamonds...
only the middle region is kinda poor... but overall they are still an important continent in the world though not as vital as Asia... (just my opinion dudes)
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / FRANCE
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

HopingSkotch wrote:

Africa is just now starting to learn the basic technology of the computer. africa is just a country full of undevlouped countries. there may be some south africans buts thats about it O_O


really...?? do you know what are you talking about ??? i actually went to Algeria a northafrican country and they are really as develloped as us in france ......i have a lot of algerian friends i can tell you that the internet is really commun there ...and all the high technologies ....
i don't know what you meant but you're wrong ..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.