First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ●Mod Application●
Posted 3/2/09

cutelightangel wrote:

did you post your examples in the page? or did i already help you?


u did but is it ok if i change some cuz i have some more examples 2 add
Strawberry Parfait
57512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
okay then.
Posted 3/5/09

cutelightangel wrote:

okay then.


umms... i can't
Strawberry Parfait
57512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
huh? what do you mean?
Posted 3/8/09

cutelightangel wrote:

huh? what do you mean?


like it doesn't say edit at the top
Strawberry Parfait
57512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
sorry,, forgot to make u a mod.. you are now a mod of ICD!!
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 6/10/09 , edited 6/10/09
●Why do you want to be a mod?becuase i love making aiv
●What are you good at?avi not with banner,iron,manga coloring. or anything elsa
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+

Posted 6/11/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

●Why do you want to be a mod?becuase i love making aiv
●What are you good at?avi not with banner,iron,manga coloring. or anything elsa
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+



Accepted! you're pretty good at aviis!
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

●Why do you want to be a mod?becuase i love making aiv
●What are you good at?avi not with banner,iron,manga coloring. or anything elsa
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+



Accepted! you're pretty good at aviis!


thanks
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
●Answer these questions.
●Why do you want to be a mod?
●What are you good at? Avatars, somewhat on banners, and Icons
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+
Avatars:


Banners:


Icon:

Posted 7/22/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:

●Answer these questions.
●Why do you want to be a mod?
●What are you good at? Avatars, somewhat on banners, and Icons
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+
Avatars:


Banners:


Icon:



you're accepted! I really need you in the avii requests!
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

●Answer these questions.
●Why do you want to be a mod?
●What are you good at? Avatars, somewhat on banners, and Icons
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+
Avatars:


Banners:


Icon:



you're accepted! I really need you in the avii requests!


Ok! Thanks!
64687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Taemin and Kai's...
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
jennyzhen112 wrote:


blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

●Why do you want to be a mod?becuase i love making aiv
●What are you good at?avi not with banner,iron,manga coloring. or anything elsa
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+



Accepted! you're pretty good at aviis!

thanks





●Why do you want to be a mod? Because i want to help the group in making avii's and also in maiing other people happy and satisfied within my works.
●What are you good at? avii's i think..
●Please give us examples.
Posted 4/26/10

Uberchrome wrote:

jennyzhen112 wrote:


blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:


jennyzhen112 wrote:

●Why do you want to be a mod?becuase i love making aiv
●What are you good at?avi not with banner,iron,manga coloring. or anything elsa
●Please give us examples. +put in spoiler.+



Accepted! you're pretty good at aviis!

thanks





●Why do you want to be a mod? Because i want to help the group in making avii's and also in maiing other people happy and satisfied within my works.
●What are you good at? avii's i think..
●Please give us examples.


accepted
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.