Created by ezzle03
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
WHO DO YOU THINK YUUKI'S GONNA END UP WITH?
Posted 12/16/08
If Zero's final decision is to kill her then he should also die
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
i wish she would be with kaname. but i somewhat have this feeling that she's gonna be with zero.
if she doesnt end up with kaname, i dont mind taking him for myself :3

kaname is just so Hot and seductive~
Member
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / heaven and earth
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
oh my kaname should be...
and if it was not..
then kaname kun would be mine.....(sorry to all kaname fans iam not sure to offense you guys)
26454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
i would choose zero, but for some reason i have no idea why...is that i think shes gonna die in the end. This kinda of animes never really have any happy endings....i think
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

zairui wrote:

oh my kaname should be...
and if it was not..
then kaname kun would be mine.....(sorry to all kaname fans iam not sure to offense you guys)


Tsk Tsk !! SharinG is CaRing !! =p Kanameeee <3 !
Posted 12/20/08
ZEROOO!!!
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
i would love yuki to end up with kaname !!
but dunno i think she'll end up with zero in the anime ...thats what i feel =]
well i dont mind it...since i really love zero...
but ill have kaname for me * evil smile *
Kaname is My sweet Vampire <3
Member
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
GO ZERO!!!!! Love Yah!! Mwuah...............
Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

ndevil wrote:

If Zero's final decision is to kill her then he should also die


Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

anime_arial wrote:

GO ZERO!!!!! Love Yah!! Mwuah...............


Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

shado0ow_girl wrote:

ZEROOO!!!


Member
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

ezzle03 wrote:

JUST WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ETC. FOR ME ITS ZERO. :)


Posted 12/20/08

Stormking808 wrote:


ndevil wrote:

If Zero's final decision is to kill her then he should also die




Read that.. So sad Why does Matsuri Hino want a brother and sister relationship?!! So disgusting
I might hate how the manga ends if nothing changes

Member
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / White Stars Island
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
Well the recent anime are all relate to brother and sister relationship... -.-''''''''''''''''''
I tink she will end up with zero in the anime but manga i tink will be kaname
ZEROxYUKI FTW
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

y-ying wrote:

Well the recent anime are all relate to brother and sister relationship... -.-''''''''''''''''''
I tink she will end up with zero in the anime but manga i tink will be kaname
ZEROxYUKI FTW



That decision was final. BTW, check out the spoilers and you will get to see the final answer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.