First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Enroll in The Easter Academy/classes NOW!!!!
Seiyo Academy student
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Animes & Mangas ♥
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Name: tweetys3
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): Neko, Butterfly and embryo class (:
Charac name: Mitsuki Hanazaki
Why do you want to enroll in the school? Because it's fun (: We can study and play at the same time. In the mean time we can also make more friends ^^
How much do u like shugo chara? I think shugo chara is totally awesome. As it tells us to believe in ourselves. So it's a must watch anime
Rank: A student of charm dorm, A checker of the shugo fan fiction (:
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

Pockysticks94 wrote:

Name: Kari
Age: 16
Gender: female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5):Spade Class, Butterfly Class and
Charac name: still in an egg form
Why do you want to enroll in the school? because i want to talk to people outside my dorm
How much do u like shugo chara? a lot
Rank: high school amulet dorm




ur enrolled!
Creator
3025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kew, Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

tweetys3 wrote:

Name: tweetys3
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): Neko, Butterfly and embryo class (:
Charac name: Mitsuki Hanazaki
Why do you want to enroll in the school? Because it's fun (: We can study and play at the same time. In the mean time we can also make more friends ^^
How much do u like shugo chara? I think shugo chara is totally awesome. As it tells us to believe in ourselves. So it's a must watch anime
Rank: A student of charm dorm, A checker of the shugo fan fiction (:


ur enrolled!
Seiyo Academy student
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Animes & Mangas ♥
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

Thanks (:

Seiyo Academy student
4670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City is...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

rozmaiden wrote:



oh ok
ummm....
Charac Name: Amu Hinamori



soz but amu is already takened in dis group!!! c here 4 da roles which havent been takened yet!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Easter_company/pages/roleplayingcharac


i dont seem to get it srry T.T
how bout
Mitsuki Koyama?
Moderator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Name: siarra122
Age:14
Gender:female
Classes: Diamand Class, Devil Class, Butterfly Class, Chara-fight Class, Rebel Class
Caracter Name: Veronique(Vero)
Why Do U Wanna Enroll? because ive been waiting forever to sign up for school since its so much fun to role play!!
How Much Do U Like Shugo Chara? a lot! its my second fav anime!(vampire knights my fav!)
Rank: Sophmore in High School, Ikuto Prez
Posted 12/3/08
Name:Akimoto Michiyo
Age:16
Gender:Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5):Diamond,Devil,Angel,Rebel and Embryo
Charac name:Shime and Kiri
Why do you want to enroll in the school?Because I wanna!
How much do u like shugo chara? A lot
Rank:High School Girl
Seiyo Academy student
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Abu Dhabi (U.A.E)
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Name: Kimono_StainsThing
Age: 11
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): Diamond Class, Spade Class, Clown Class, Guardians Class, Embryo Class
Charac name: Yamato Maihime
Why do you want to enroll in the school?: Because I wanna learn more about Shugo Chara!
How much do u like shugo chara?: INFINITY
Rank: FRESHMAN
8148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Name: Rose
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): Neko Class, Spade Class, and X-eggs class
Charac name: Yuki Tanaka
Why do you want to enroll in the school?: I want to enroll in the school because it sounds like fun and it sounds interesting
How much do u like shugo chara?: My number 1 anime/manga x3
Rank: student
Moderator
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Name: Lelouch-soul
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): neko-class, rebel class, mystery eggs class, chara-fight class n´embryo class
Charac name: Hanami Miyuki
Why do you want to enroll in the school? a student
How much do u like shugo chara? a lot! xP
Rank: moderator N´ lynx dorm member =°w°=
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

siarra122 wrote:

Name: siarra122
Age:14
Gender:female
Classes: Diamand Class, Devil Class, Butterfly Class, Chara-fight Class, Rebel Class
Caracter Name: Veronique(Vero)
Why Do U Wanna Enroll? because ive been waiting forever to sign up for school since its so much fun to role play!!
How Much Do U Like Shugo Chara? a lot! its my second fav anime!(vampire knights my fav!)
Rank: Sophmore in High School, Ikuto Prez


ur enrolled!!
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

Name:Akimoto Michiyo
Age:16
Gender:Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5):Diamond,Devil,Angel,Rebel and Embryo
Charac name:Shime and Kiri
Why do you want to enroll in the school?Because I wanna!
How much do u like shugo chara? A lot
Rank:High School Girl


ur enrolled!!!
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Kimono_StainsThing wrote:

Name: Kimono_StainsThing
Age: 11
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): Diamond Class, Spade Class, Clown Class, Guardians Class, Embryo Class
Charac name: Yamato Maihime
Why do you want to enroll in the school?: Because I wanna learn more about Shugo Chara!
How much do u like shugo chara?: INFINITY
Rank: FRESHMAN


ur enrolled!!!
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

emo527 wrote:

Name: Rose
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): Neko Class, Spade Class, and X-eggs class
Charac name: Yuki Tanaka
Why do you want to enroll in the school?: I want to enroll in the school because it sounds like fun and it sounds interesting
How much do u like shugo chara?: My number 1 anime/manga x3
Rank: student


UR ENROLLED!!!
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

Lelouch-soul wrote:

Name: Lelouch-soul
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Classes to enroll in(up to 5): neko-class, rebel class, mystery eggs class, chara-fight class n´embryo class
Charac name: Hanami Miyuki
Why do you want to enroll in the school? a student
How much do u like shugo chara? a lot! xP
Rank: moderator N´ lynx dorm member =°w°=


ur enrolled!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.