First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Code Geass
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!

Avatar That Are Available from Babyoak

Avatar That Are Available from MissZombie

Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


neh. junko-chan. wer mii avie? i already uploaded 5 pics. d text: Sabrina and iai


eyyy. i thought i told you that the 1st avvie is out? TT.TT


i was d first one 2 buy dat! TT^TT


i thought you told me that you wanted the 1st one. ?
you didn tell me that you want the 2nd one.
SORRY!
Posted 12/6/08

babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!

Avatar That Are Available from Babyoak

Avatar That Are Available from MissZombie

Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


neh. junko-chan. wer mii avie? i already uploaded 5 pics. d text: Sabrina and iai


eyyy. i thought i told you that the 1st avvie is out? TT.TT


i was d first one 2 buy dat! TT^TT


i thought you told me that you wanted the 1st one. ?
you didn tell me that you want the 2nd one.
SORRY!


ish ohkay. but will i still get it? if not. den ill just buy another one. but i already paid 4 it.
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!

Avatar That Are Available from Babyoak

Avatar That Are Available from MissZombie

Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


neh. junko-chan. wer mii avie? i already uploaded 5 pics. d text: Sabrina and iai


eyyy. i thought i told you that the 1st avvie is out? TT.TT


i was d first one 2 buy dat! TT^TT


i thought you told me that you wanted the 1st one. ?
you didn tell me that you want the 2nd one.
SORRY!


ish ohkay. but will i still get it? if not. den ill just buy another one. but i already paid 4 it.


probably not.
im so sorry!!
so choose another avvie okay?
SORRY!
Posted 12/6/08

babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:


Iai wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!

Avatar That Are Available from Babyoak

Avatar That Are Available from MissZombie

Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


neh. junko-chan. wer mii avie? i already uploaded 5 pics. d text: Sabrina and iai


eyyy. i thought i told you that the 1st avvie is out? TT.TT


i was d first one 2 buy dat! TT^TT


i thought you told me that you wanted the 1st one. ?
you didn tell me that you want the 2nd one.
SORRY!


ish ohkay. but will i still get it? if not. den ill just buy another one. but i already paid 4 it.


probably not.
im so sorry!!
so choose another avvie okay?
SORRY!


ohkay. ohkay. ill go check oru d others.
Director
69448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:


can i get this one? i uploded 4 pics already;D
can i have it say Ilovemiccih-sanalot875,Mrs.Lamperoug


wahhs ~ ><
i am soooo SORRY !
i didnt see my inbox till now . soooo sorry ! ><
ok ~
hpe this is ok though ~ ><
Shopper
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "sumwhere am free...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

bleach_rawkerr wrote:


MissZombie wrote:

CURRENTLY BELONG TO MissZombie ;
KINDLY ASK FOR ORIGINAL (:
THANKS YOU ! <3



Yuu chan can i get the second one with lelouch in it? (:


can i buy this??hehehe..i kindly ask for the original..hehehe..i like the ol..hahahah
Shopper
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
can i get the third with Lelouch?
Game Creator
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08
can i buy this avi pls? i uploaded 5 pics.
Shopper
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!
Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


wahhs~!! i want this one can i have it~?!?!
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

cirstin2nd wrote:

can i buy this avi pls? i uploaded 5 pics.


soryy.
it's sold out.
Game Creator
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

babyoak wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

can i buy this avi pls? i uploaded 5 pics.


soryy.
it's sold out.


ic.. then its ok.can i buy other avi? cuz i paid
Posted 12/7/08

ysabel_30 wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!
Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


wahhs~!! i want this one can i have it~?!?!


suresure!
wad you want me to write on it?
Shopper
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

aanggela wrote:


ysabel_30 wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!
Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


wahhs~!! i want this one can i have it~?!?!


suresure!
wad you want me to write on it?


yays~!! ii want ysa and ysabel_30~! ohh is it okay to put sweet escape???
Posted 12/7/08

ysabel_30 wrote:


aanggela wrote:


ysabel_30 wrote:


babyoak wrote:

CODE GEASS AVATARS!
Avatar That Are Available from aanggela


wahhs~!! i want this one can i have it~?!?!


suresure!
wad you want me to write on it?


yays~!! ii want ysa and ysabel_30~! ohh is it okay to put sweet escape???


okkays! whr do you want me to put?
Shopper
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

aanggela wrote:

okkays! whr do you want me to put?


hmmms anywhere~!! ur choice~!! ur good at it anyways~!! thankiies~!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.