First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Code Geass
Boss
136239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

cirstin2nd wrote:


babyoak wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

can i buy this avi pls? i uploaded 5 pics.


soryy.
it's sold out.


ic.. then its ok.can i buy other avi? cuz i paid


okay. choose another avvie.
thanks. (:
Game Creator
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

babyoak wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:


babyoak wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

can i buy this avi pls? i uploaded 5 pics.


soryy.
it's sold out.


ic.. then its ok.can i buy other avi? cuz i paid


okay. choose another avvie.
thanks. (:


thanks ^^
Posted 12/7/08

ysabel_30 wrote:


aanggela wrote:

okkays! whr do you want me to put?


hmmms anywhere~!! ur choice~!! ur good at it anyways~!! thankiies~!!


donedone!
lol. im not. >.<
btw, have you paid?

Shopper
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

aanggela wrote:


ysabel_30 wrote:


aanggela wrote:

okkays! whr do you want me to put?


hmmms anywhere~!! ur choice~!! ur good at it anyways~!! thankiies~!!


donedone!
lol. im not. >.<
btw, have you paid?



umm 3 pics right or was it 5?
Posted 12/7/08

ysabel_30 wrote:


aanggela wrote:


ysabel_30 wrote:


aanggela wrote:

okkays! whr do you want me to put?


hmmms anywhere~!! ur choice~!! ur good at it anyways~!! thankiies~!!


donedone!
lol. im not. >.<
btw, have you paid?



umm 3 pics right or was it 5?


yupp 3 pics.
Shopper
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/8/08

aanggela wrote:

yupp 3 pics.


okayys then ii put 3 pics there before but didn't get any avii i'll use that~! btw thanks a lot~!!
Posted 12/8/08

MissZombie wrote:


IloveMicchi-sanalot875 wrote:


can i get this one? i uploded 4 pics already;D
can i have it say Ilovemiccih-sanalot875,Mrs.Lamperoug


wahhs ~ ><
i am soooo SORRY !
i didnt see my inbox till now . soooo sorry ! ><
ok ~
hpe this is ok though ~ ><


nee its fine!!Arigato i love it!!*hugs*
Posted 12/8/08


^ Can I have this avvie? I already paid for it. Here's my proof
I would like the words Silmeria42696, Ichiko, Merry Christmas/Happy New Year~! on it. Thanks~ :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.