First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Why Most Preppy Girls Are So Skinny...
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls and they're always so skinny. I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a chopstick. lol
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
There are 2 main reasons 4 the weight thing
1st. if they do sports & exercise then they probably have a fast metabolism
2nd. They just don't eat a lot, not saying they don't eat at all just not a lot

If your talking about the no ...attributes? yet then it's because they havent reached puberty or a late bloomer
Posted 11/30/08
-_-....Science baby, science..baby. Or more like metabolism.
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
There anorexic?
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
your just envyous
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

azumango wrote:

Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls (you know...the girls who always think they're so cool and superior to me, shop at Hollister, blah blah) and they're always so skinny.

I'm like WTF?!I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so stick thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a shopstick. lol


Okay first of all, just because they're skinny doesn't mean they're preppy. You're judging them just because of the way they look? It looks to me like someone is jealous


(you know...the girls who always think they're so cool and superior to me, shop at Hollister, blah blah)

I'm pretty sure those girls don't care about you and think they're superior than you are. That's all in your head. They're just teenagers and you're 23 for crying out loud. Who cares if they like to shop at hollisters. I'm sure other skinny girls shop where you shop too.

Anyway, it's also in people's genes. I know tons of girls who eat and eat and they weigh only 95 pounds. No need to target them and call them preppy.
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Kippu wrote:


azumango wrote:

Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls (you know...the girls who always think they're so cool and superior to me, shop at Hollister, blah blah) and they're always so skinny.

I'm like WTF?!I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so stick thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a shopstick. lol


Okay first of all, just because they're skinny doesn't mean they're preppy. You're judging them just because of the way they look? It looks to me like someone is jealous


(you know...the girls who always think they're so cool and superior to me, shop at Hollister, blah blah)

I'm pretty sure those girls don't care about you and think they're superior than you are. That's all in your head. They're just teenagers and you're 23 for crying out loud. Who cares if they like to shop at hollisters. I'm sure other skinny girls shop where you shop too.

Anyway, it's also in people's genes. I know tons of girls who eat and eat and they weigh only 95 pounds. No need to target them and call them preppy.



Well if you were me, when I was in school, there were a lot of girls who would act like that. They ignore me and my friends and think I'm an outcast (yet im not.). What the heck.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
most preppy kids exercise. there's only a few fat preps at my school, and i go to a really preppy school. the kind where everyone is rich and drive to school in cars that cost more than both my parents' cars combined. most preppy girls eat a lot and whatever they want because they can burn it all off later anyways. either that or they throw up after eating. but i don't know any girls that actually do that.
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bath, UK
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
1. Run, Forest, RUN! - forest gump movie
2. shake that thing miss kana kana, shake that thing miss anabella - sean paul
3. fuck and run, even when i was seventeen, fuck and run, fuck and run, even when i was twelve. - liz phair

to cut it short. it's cute to be healthy, so, EXERCISE.
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
Becuase hollister, abercrombie, A&E etc doesnt make clothes for overweight people.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / It's not heaven
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
I'm pretty sure if we all went by preppy chick clothing sizes most of us would be left naked....Not that I am fat it's just most of those girls are to thin if you ask me. Being able to see every bone in some ones body is not attractive. And come on guys admit it when you are banging a girl you don't want to feel the other side of her pelvis!!! I'm Army certified in size and I am 5'5 and I weigh a whole 140 give or take mostly give now because I'm prego!
10977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 714
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
aww don't jump to conclusions and call them preppies they either hav ea very high metabolism or they really are anorexic
1798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

quynhie wrote:

Becuase hollister, abercrombie, A&E etc doesnt make clothes for overweight people.


LMAO. wow that is so true. haha i love shopping at prepstores<3
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
the real question is: why don't they *stay* skinny?
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 7/26/09
Fast metabolism?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.