First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Why Most Preppy Girls Are So Skinny...
Posted 12/7/08

azumango wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


azumango wrote:

Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls and they're always so skinny. I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a chopstick. lol


Isn't that convenient? You're the fatass in the bunch.
No need to ask like, "who's the fat one here." Err... you!! xD


Why, must you be that rude? I'm actually pretty skinny although I'm a little curvier than most girls out there. And curvy does not mean fat, btw, miss know-it-all. It just means you aren't a ruler.



You already know yourself. You don't have to be affected by that post. And, besides, what you replied is what I meant. You look greater than the preppy girls you talked about that you look fat to them, duh.
Posted 12/7/08

quynhie wrote:

Becuase hollister, abercrombie, A&E etc doesnt make clothes for overweight people.


That's not true at all. I see a lot of obese kids in my school
and they wear hollister, aeropostale, and A&E, etc.


Oh and just because kids are skinny, doesn't mean they're preppy...
Posted 12/7/08

wtfyoony wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Becuase hollister, abercrombie, A&E etc doesnt make clothes for overweight people.


That's not true at all. I see a lot of obese kids in my school
and they wear hollister, aeropostale, and A&E, etc.


Oh and just because kids are skinny, doesn't mean they're preppy...


I didnt say every skinny person is preppy. But the fact is that Hollister, A&E etc is not meant for overweight people. Hell, Hollister didnt hire my cousin because they thought she wasnt skinny enough.
Posted 12/7/08 , edited 12/7/08

azumango wrote:

Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls and they're always so skinny. I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a chopstick. lol


I don't know, maybe they throw up after they eat

But seriously, most preppy girls are like that for some reason and no offense, but I can't stand them. The preppy girls I used to know were bitches and thought that they were God's gift to the universe. But I have seen a chubby preppy girl, I don't know what she thought she was doing in that tanktop, mini skirt and those Ugs, but it wasn't working...
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washinton
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Lol i like skinny but preps are to skinny
Posted 12/7/08

quynhie wrote:


wtfyoony wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Becuase hollister, abercrombie, A&E etc doesnt make clothes for overweight people.


That's not true at all. I see a lot of obese kids in my school
and they wear hollister, aeropostale, and A&E, etc.


Oh and just because kids are skinny, doesn't mean they're preppy...


I didnt say every skinny person is preppy. But the fact is that Hollister, A&E etc is not meant for overweight people. Hell, Hollister didnt hire my cousin because they thought she wasnt skinny enough.


I know, I wasn't referring to you, ^ ^'

Damn. I don't understand why Hollister has to be like that.
I don't see why they only want all the thin and skinny kids out there
to buy their clothes and such. That's just really mean.
So I shop at American Eagle more. So yeahh.
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
because they dont liek being fat? who knows
Posted 12/7/08

wtfyoony wrote:


quynhie wrote:


wtfyoony wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Becuase hollister, abercrombie, A&E etc doesnt make clothes for overweight people.


That's not true at all. I see a lot of obese kids in my school
and they wear hollister, aeropostale, and A&E, etc.


Oh and just because kids are skinny, doesn't mean they're preppy...


I didnt say every skinny person is preppy. But the fact is that Hollister, A&E etc is not meant for overweight people. Hell, Hollister didnt hire my cousin because they thought she wasnt skinny enough.


I know, I wasn't referring to you, ^ ^'

Damn. I don't understand why Hollister has to be like that.
I don't see why they only want all the thin and skinny kids out there
to buy their clothes and such. That's just really mean.
So I shop at American Eagle more. So yeahh.



i know but I cant help buying their clothes xD
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

azumango wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


azumango wrote:

Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls and they're always so skinny. I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a chopstick. lol


Isn't that convenient? You're the fatass in the bunch.
No need to ask like, "who's the fat one here." Err... you!! xD


Why, must you be that rude? I'm actually pretty skinny although I'm a little curvier than most girls out there. And curvy does not mean fat, btw, miss know-it-all. It just means you aren't a ruler.



In my opinion, curves are better. You said that you're skinny, so what's the problem?
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


azumango wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


azumango wrote:

Seriously, whenever I'm walking around the mall, I ALWAYS see a lot of your average preppy girls and they're always so skinny. I mean they're like 14, 15, 16+-ish and they are just walking rulers.What up with that?

(And I don't mean to offend people...but I'm just really wondering how they're so thin.)

PS There's this super super skinny girl in my class. She eats Pringles, chips, and cookies like a pig yet she's the shape of a chopstick. lol


Isn't that convenient? You're the fatass in the bunch.
No need to ask like, "who's the fat one here." Err... you!! xD


Why, must you be that rude? I'm actually pretty skinny although I'm a little curvier than most girls out there. And curvy does not mean fat, btw, miss know-it-all. It just means you aren't a ruler.



In my opinion, curves are better. You said that you're skinny, so what's the problem?


There is no problem. I was just wondering why most preps were skinny, that's all.

19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
In my opinion, curves are better. You said that you're skinny, so what's the problem?


You got the best curves H. XD
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
I'm going to assume it's because they have a fast metabolism, they have skinny bodies due to genes, or they are actually anorexic.

Prep =/= skinny. I should know. I weigh 82 pounds. Do you know how hard it is to GAIN weight when you have a fast metabolism like me? D: (The reason why I'm training to gain weight (just around 5 more pounds) is to fill out my hips a little. I mean, hell, you can see my hip bones and my ribs. Not cool!)

But yeah. Next time, ask 'em yourself.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

azumango wrote:



There is no problem. I was just wondering why most preps were skinny, that's all.



It's because stores like A&F ;; Hollister ;; AE and some others, only carry small sizes.


DRO1 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:
In my opinion, curves are better. You said that you're skinny, so what's the problem?


You got the best curves H. XD


Lol Thanks, silly
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Prep? Maybe because they need to be skinny to be popular? A lot of the "Preps" at my school are not skinny though.....
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
are you specifically asking about thin preps? or just thin people who eat and don't look like they gained?

well let me tell you...
those girls who eat, probably eat very little and may not exercise at all, but just because they're thin doesn't mean they're physically fit.
They may look good on the outside, but not exactly on the inside and when they get older....
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
stop checkin out lil girls u pedo!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.