First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Most memorable member on CR
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

mushroomjay

most liked, most hated?
Well I suppose a lot of people knew him, in some way~
(at least he ones who were active when he was still on =_=;)


meh i didnt like him much...


A lot of people didn't, but be honest, a lot people knew his username~


only the veterans of cr (ive been a member scince 06 i just made a new account)
Posted 11/30/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

mushroomjay

most liked, most hated?
Well I suppose a lot of people knew him, in some way~
(at least he ones who were active when he was still on =_=;)


meh i didnt like him much...


A lot of people didn't, but be honest, a lot people knew his username~


only the veterans of cr (ive been a member scince 06 i just made a new account)


true true~
(start of 07)
Posted 11/30/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

mushroomjay

most liked, most hated?
Well I suppose a lot of people knew him, in some way~
(at least he ones who were active when he was still on =_=;)


He was funny mean. I didn't like him, but seeing some of the new users make me actually miss him.
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
kinkyhamster lol
1731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a neutral place
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
It would definitely have to be KinkyHamster, Kippu (fat pooh), LemonyPanda, allhailodin, just to name a few.
Posted 12/1/08

ArticCynda wrote:

that would definitely be KinkyHamster though not in the positive way



Yes I agree...
Posted 12/1/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

mushroomjay

most liked, most hated?
Well I suppose a lot of people knew him, in some way~
(at least he ones who were active when he was still on =_=;)


He was funny mean. I didn't like him, but seeing some of the new users make me actually miss him.


true~
he wasn't nice, but not stupid either.
Posted 12/1/08

PurelyBrooke wrote:

Who would you say?
I say Miss_Investigator aka Maddie because she's the FBI of Crunchyroll. Her cases were amazing and she has really taught me a lesson.




she looks like Youtube's Magibon on this one.
I'm immune to Magibon.

But, I'm not immune to Youtube's mydodolook. xD
983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in Spain
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
H4x0rz, I think he's one of the nicest guys around here
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 12/1/08


lonely_devil wrote:

KinkyHamster & H4x0rz there are some things they've said that i'll just never be able to forget lol



vittoriano wrote:

I agree with both of your choices.



Tsukiaki wrote:

H4x0rz, I think he's one of the nicest guys around here


Great, thanks you goys, I'm choking up now :lol:(single teardrop rolls down cheek, )
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

mushroomjay

most liked, most hated?
Well I suppose a lot of people knew him, in some way~
(at least he ones who were active when he was still on =_=;)


Guess what? You can still bother him like a fangirl that you are. j/k joke joke He goes by the name bienediejay, but rhymes/mispronounce as Bengay.

Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

kyoukoujin wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

mushroomjay

most liked, most hated?
Well I suppose a lot of people knew him, in some way~
(at least he ones who were active when he was still on =_=;)


Guess what? You can still bother him like a fangirl that you are. j/k joke joke He goes by the name bienediejay, but rhymes/mispronounce as Bengay.



die biene jay XDD
I see. Funny.
(and hell no I've never liked fangirls XD)
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08
Kinkyhamster is the official sexual harasser of cr. H4x0rs is 'that witty guy'. Eudd, kyocool, skygod, mushroomjay was the debatorzz.
dimitsuki is the the god of gaming and refinder is the god of the internet.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

142 wrote:

Kinkyhamster is the official sexual harasser of cr. H4x0rs is 'that witty guy'. Eudd, kyocool, skygod, mushroomjay was the debatorzz.
dimitsuki is the the god of gaming and refinder is the god of the internet.


i think you misspelled 'dmitsuki' but I agree he's the resident gaming expert.
yeah, and kinkyhamster is the resident pervert.
you, i remember as the guy who used to have the badass pic of Jason Ozuma for your avi
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

h4x0rz wrote:


142 wrote:

Kinkyhamster is the official sexual harasser of cr. H4x0rs is 'that witty guy'. Eudd, kyocool, skygod, mushroomjay was the debatorzz.
dmitsuki is the the god of gaming and refinder is the god of the internet.


i think you misspelled 'dmitsuki' but I agree he's the resident gaming expert.
yeah, and kinkyhamster is the resident pervert.
you, i remember as the guy who used to have the badass pic of Jason Ozuma for your avi :P


*fixed*

Oh, I am honoured
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.