First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The howls story as a book
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I have time to write some... even though im new
Second in Command
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
ok um youll have to talk to vor and see what parts he's taking then chose the parts you want to write...
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
okay.. i don't really mind what I write anyways
Second in Command
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
ok then um ill try to talk to vor and stuff...
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
I decided to start the book on my own..I didn't really feel like keepin my charecter in with the story anyways.. Im only on page two but I promise to work on the book as much as possible. If you have a specific something you want in the book message me ^-^..I post the story on a old blog page of mine..if you want to chaeck what I've written so far! Url ~ http://lenaandhelen.blogspot.com/
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09

Mum-chan wrote:

I decided to start the book on my own..I didn't really feel like keepin my charecter in with the story anyways.. Im only on page two but I promise to work on the book as much as possible. If you have a specific something you want in the book message me ^-^..I post the story on a old blog page of mine..if you want to chaeck what I've written so far! Url ~ http://lenaandhelen.blogspot.com/


1. You excluded one of my posts -_-.
2. We had better get credit for thinking up the story.
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
I will exlude which ever post you want
and I decided to write in 3rd person
and I can care less if I get any credit..you guys made the story..I'm practically just rewriting it ^-^
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Mum-chan wrote:

I will exlude which ever post you want
and I decided to write in 3rd person
and I can care less if I get any credit..you guys made the story..I'm practically just rewriting it ^-^


Ok. I meant that I wanted you to include all of my posts lol ^-^ Sorry for being mean.
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

thebigbadwolf wrote:


Mum-chan wrote:

I will exlude which ever post you want
and I decided to write in 3rd person
and I can care less if I get any credit..you guys made the story..I'm practically just rewriting it ^-^


Ok. I meant that I wanted you to include all of my posts lol ^-^ Sorry for being mean.


Oh... all of them in the whole story?
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09

Mum-chan wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:


Mum-chan wrote:

I will exlude which ever post you want
and I decided to write in 3rd person
and I can care less if I get any credit..you guys made the story..I'm practically just rewriting it ^-^


Ok. I meant that I wanted you to include all of my posts lol ^-^ Sorry for being mean.


Oh... all of them in the whole story?


Ya... I'm like the second main character, and Nikkynoodles a.k.a. Aneera is the main character. You can't have Aneera without Vorian, or vice-versa. And I'm not saying it to be egotistical, but many other of the character's posts are kind of like... static... Mine are kind of lengthy, but have excellent diction, maybe a little more excitement (if any) and big words =D. Heck, to make sure noone gets mad, I'm going to have to ask you to leave everything in. Sorry. =(
Posted 1/26/09
I have found a problem.... alot of people just stopped posting so alot of characters will just kinda disapear...
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

thebigbadwolf wrote:


Mum-chan wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:


Mum-chan wrote:

I will exlude which ever post you want
and I decided to write in 3rd person
and I can care less if I get any credit..you guys made the story..I'm practically just rewriting it ^-^


Ok. I meant that I wanted you to include all of my posts lol ^-^ Sorry for being mean.


Oh... all of them in the whole story?


Ya... I'm like the second main character, and Nikkynoodles a.k.a. Aneera is the main character. You can't have Aneera without Vorian, or vice-versa. And I'm not saying it to be egotistical, but many other of the character's posts are kind of like... static... Mine are kind of lengthy, but have excellent diction, maybe a little more excitement (if any) and big words =D. Heck, to make sure noone gets mad, I'm going to have to ask you to leave everything in. Sorry. =(





punkroker wrote:

I have found a problem.... alot of people just stopped posting so alot of characters will just kinda disapear...


I'll make Vorians lines a little different as in blending your descriptions and what not in the story.
I have an idea for the people who came and already left, I've been thinking about that too.
Member
3652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere deep be...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
So I havnt been writing latley since I have had Soccer season for my high school but I'm back on writing !
Posted 2/24/09
Wouldn't alot have to be taken out?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.