First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Development on The Key and Lock Theory
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Hi everyone! Its been a while since I posted here.

Note I´m blanking things out just incase. You get the meaning anyway I don´t want to seem immature by blanking and saying ´do it´ instead of using the correct terms, its because I´m sure alot of younger children watch Shugo Chara due to the cuteness even though its Teen rated. Sorry if its hard to read.

Ok I know people have been thinking; Key and Lock= _______and________. And that means:

1. Ikuto and Amu end up together because it symbolizes ___ or that Ikuto is unlocking Amu´s true feelings for him.

2. Maybe they create the Embryo.

So I came up with how this would works out.
If you think of The Key and Lock as the_______ and ________ Then they would do it. And the Embryo would be created as the result of that which is also one of the beginning stages of a baby, then it makes sense right?

I know you´re thinking: :¨But we´ve already seen the Embryo in the Anime and manga!¨ Well I think the shiny egg is something else. Perhaps an unusual heart egg or something. Because if it WAS the Embryo what would the Key and Lock do?

And seeing as the anime is showing how dreams are important they can hardly say one child´s dream is more special than the others by making it the Embryo right?

I´m guessing some people have already figured this out but I´m posting it just incase.

Thanks for reading! Love to hear what you think!

Ps: IKUTO´S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!(says so in the first manga volume!)
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I posted here.

Note I´m blanking things out just incase. You get the meaning anyway I don´t want to seem immature by blanking and saying ´do it´ instead of using the correct terms, its because I´m sure alot of younger children watch Shugo Chara due to the cuteness even though its Teen rated. Sorry if its hard to read.

Ok I know people have been thinking; Key and Lock= _______and________. And that means:

1. Ikuto and Amu end up together because it symbolizes ___ or that Ikuto is unlocking Amu´s true feelings for him.

2. Maybe they create the Embryo.

So I came up with how this would works out.
If you think of The Key and Lock as the_______ and ________ Then they would do it. And the Embryo would be created as the result of that which is also one of the beginning stages of a baby, then it makes sense right?

I know you´re thinking: :¨But we´ve already seen the Embryo in the Anime and manga!¨ Well I think the shiny egg is something else. Perhaps an unusual heart egg or something. Because if it WAS the Embryo what would the Key and Lock do?

And seeing as the anime is showing how dreams are important they can hardly say one child´s dream is more special than the others by making it the Embryo right?

I´m guessing some people have already figured this out but I´m posting it just incase.

Thanks for reading! Love to hear what you think!

Ps: IKUTO´S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!(says so in the first manga volume!)


there is few things wrong with this...
1. ok ikuto stole the key from whom?hm? o ya thats right tadase so this could just as easily b amuXtadase dont get ur hopes up ikuto isnt for amu ppl who say that r merely fangirls.

2. this is more of a kid's show they wouldnt put those kinds of themes into it. even suggesting it may cause problems. ill b scared straight if that happens x_x

3. Easter said that the embryo was in a child overflowing with dreams and aspirations. in essence a super heart egg, i think that the embryo is a heart egg that has gathered so much power from the dreams of the human that it needs to release it somehow cuz u know "too much of a good thing is bad" (hence y its out of the human's body) but it gets scared when ppl get to close (who wouldnt of they r trying to get u out of nowhere)...and yes i think that all dreams r important but some can b greater then others

4. the lock and key could b the means to unlock the power of the embryo cuz something that powerful shouldnt b used just by anyone or something along those lines "or that Ikuto is unlocking Amu´s true feelings for him" thats ridiculous if she is goin to fall for ikuto, then its goin to b BY HERSELF ON HER OWN (or who ever she chooses)... amu doesnt know what she wants y should it b as easy as putting the key into the lock? this show stresses the value of striving for ur dreams and wat u can do by believing in urself. doing that would undo the whole "finding true love" thing
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Tadase said the key was his but Ikuto stole it -_- remmeber ep 1. the egg thingy was broken when Ikuto had the lock and key
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I posted here.

Note I´m blanking things out just incase. You get the meaning anyway I don´t want to seem immature by blanking and saying ´do it´ instead of using the correct terms, its because I´m sure alot of younger children watch Shugo Chara due to the cuteness even though its Teen rated. Sorry if its hard to read.

Ok I know people have been thinking; Key and Lock= _______and________. And that means:

1. Ikuto and Amu end up together because it symbolizes ___ or that Ikuto is unlocking Amu´s true feelings for him.

2. Maybe they create the Embryo.

So I came up with how this would works out.
If you think of The Key and Lock as the_______ and ________ Then they would do it. And the Embryo would be created as the result of that which is also one of the beginning stages of a baby, then it makes sense right?

I know you´re thinking: :¨But we´ve already seen the Embryo in the Anime and manga!¨ Well I think the shiny egg is something else. Perhaps an unusual heart egg or something. Because if it WAS the Embryo what would the Key and Lock do?

And seeing as the anime is showing how dreams are important they can hardly say one child´s dream is more special than the others by making it the Embryo right?

I´m guessing some people have already figured this out but I´m posting it just incase.

Thanks for reading! Love to hear what you think!

Ps: IKUTO´S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!(says so in the first manga volume!)

a baby? but amu's so young >/////<
(if that's what u mean. i don't really get the blanks, lol)
Member
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
Hmm.. Nice theory. =)
I've been thinking what will the key and lock do. But i can't think of a good one. I think that when the key fits into the lock, the shiny background will appear again (which happens on episode 38) and then the Embryo will appear in front of them and then something will happen. But i don't think its gonna happen like that.

Ok, now i have done with the lock and key. My next question is: "Who does the key belongs to?" Tadase? Ikuto? In the Anime, Tadase says that the key belongs to him and Ikuto stole it, but Ikuto says that he was just taking what belongs to him. And on wikipedia, its written as: "The Dumpty Key used to belong to Ikuto's father." On a second thought, i think that the key really belongs to Ikuto's dad and when he's leaving (you know Ikuto's dad disappeared after Ikuto and Utau grandfather died) he told Tadase's dad to take care of the key and when they found Ikuto's dad violin in a foreign country, Tadase's dad give the key to Tadase because they believe that Ikuto's dad would not come back. But, this is only my opinion. It might be wrong.

Now, for my final question (or not): "Who is Gozen?" "Why does he wants the Embryo so badly?" "Gozen" is only named by the people of Easter Company and Gozen's real name and gender are unknown. Why does he need the Embryo? And this: Utau says she does not know what wish Easter wants to grant. What wish does Easter needs to grant anyway? AND maybe Gozen is a woman? (LOL i don't want to think like this because Gozen's voice is really deep and manly in the Anime. ._.) Maybe Gozen is Ikuto's dad? (Well i don't think so.. ._.) If Gozen is Ikuto's and Utau's dad, maybe he wants the Embryo so he can be with his family again? This is only my opinion, it might be wrong.
Member
11377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tasting the rainb...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
heck i agree with yychha1993 opinion!!!! and also yet so screw if it sounds childish dat ikuto and amu getting together is the way 4 the embryo to appear I think dat IS THE WAY for it to appear

now i dont mean any baby or any of that crap but that at least they admit their feeling for each other!!!!!
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Ok first I gotta say this:

I know the key was Tadase´s first. But in all the episodes and manga chapters Tadase´s older BROTHER refers to Ikuto and Amu as the Key and the Lock. He knows Ikuto stole it from Tadase. So the Key must´ve been originally intended for Ikuto. I also agree with yychha1993 about the Key coming from Ikuto´s father.

2. Ok lol I knew I should´ve explained it better! I don´t mean that Ikuto and Amu are going to do it! I mean that if you think of the Key, the Lock and the Embryo like that it makes sense that the Key and Lock would create the Embryo just like how a child is made. Of course I didn´t mean Amu would have a baby lol!

Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

uhohimdead wrote:


Amulet-Clover wrote:

Hi everyone! Its been a while since I posted here.

Note I´m blanking things out just incase. You get the meaning anyway I don´t want to seem immature by blanking and saying ´do it´ instead of using the correct terms, its because I´m sure alot of younger children watch Shugo Chara due to the cuteness even though its Teen rated. Sorry if its hard to read.

Ok I know people have been thinking; Key and Lock= _______and________. And that means:

1. Ikuto and Amu end up together because it symbolizes ___ or that Ikuto is unlocking Amu´s true feelings for him.

2. Maybe they create the Embryo.

So I came up with how this would works out.
If you think of The Key and Lock as the_______ and ________ Then they would do it. And the Embryo would be created as the result of that which is also one of the beginning stages of a baby, then it makes sense right?

I know you´re thinking: :¨But we´ve already seen the Embryo in the Anime and manga!¨ Well I think the shiny egg is something else. Perhaps an unusual heart egg or something. Because if it WAS the Embryo what would the Key and Lock do?

And seeing as the anime is showing how dreams are important they can hardly say one child´s dream is more special than the others by making it the Embryo right?

I´m guessing some people have already figured this out but I´m posting it just incase.

Thanks for reading! Love to hear what you think!

Ps: IKUTO´S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!(says so in the first manga volume!)


there is few things wrong with this...
1. ok ikuto stole the key from whom?hm? o ya thats right tadase so this could just as easily b amuXtadase dont get ur hopes up ikuto isnt for amu ppl who say that r merely fangirls.

2. this is more of a kid's show they wouldnt put those kinds of themes into it. even suggesting it may cause problems. ill b scared straight if that happens x_x

3. Easter said that the embryo was in a child overflowing with dreams and aspirations. in essence a super heart egg, i think that the embryo is a heart egg that has gathered so much power from the dreams of the human that it needs to release it somehow cuz u know "too much of a good thing is bad" (hence y its out of the human's body) but it gets scared when ppl get to close (who wouldnt of they r trying to get u out of nowhere)...and yes i think that all dreams r important but some can b greater then others

4. the lock and key could b the means to unlock the power of the embryo cuz something that powerful shouldnt b used just by anyone or something along those lines "or that Ikuto is unlocking Amu´s true feelings for him" thats ridiculous if she is goin to fall for ikuto, then its goin to b BY HERSELF ON HER OWN (or who ever she chooses)... amu doesnt know what she wants y should it b as easy as putting the key into the lock? this show stresses the value of striving for ur dreams and wat u can do by believing in urself. doing that would undo the whole "finding true love" thing


1. Read yychha1993s theory. And I do admit I am a fangirl(duh). But I still use my brain to evaluate the situation and come up with the most likely outcome. Which in this case is that Amu ends up with Ikuto. There are too many reasons why she won´t end up with Tadase.

2. Ha ha! I know but like I explain in my second post its just if you think of the like that. And the manga IS rated T. And if you´ve read or seen DearS by Peach-Pit you´ll know why I think this is actually possible. -_-'

3. No, Easter THINKS that. It hasn´t been proven. Hmm I don´t see how this would work... Why would some dreams be worth more than others? The show is all about saving dreams because they´re special, all dreams mean the most to the person who owns them.

4. Ok I have to say this makes a whole lot more sense then what I said. I agree with you on this now.
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:



1. Read yychha1993s theory. And I do admit I am a fangirl(duh). But I still use my brain to evaluate the situation and come up with the most likely outcome. Which in this case is that Amu ends up with Ikuto. There are too many reasons why she won´t end up with Tadase.

2. Ha ha! I know but like I explain in my second post its just if you think of the like that. And the manga IS rated T. And if you´ve read or seen DearS by Peach-Pit you´ll know why I think this is actually possible. -_-'

3. No, Easter THINKS that. It hasn´t been proven. Hmm I don´t see how this would work... Why would some dreams be worth more than others? The show is all about saving dreams because they´re special, all dreams mean the most to the person who owns them.

4. Ok I have to say this makes a whole lot more sense then what I said. I agree with you on this now.


1. i can think of several reasons y ikuto and amu cant b together too.... "most likely outcome"? the verdict is still out u cant jump to that conclusion the same how ppl cant jump to the conclusion that it will b amuxtadase in the end, i will admit there is a chance, but its not the most likely.

2. no i didnt read DearS... i dont want to either it doesnt interest me

3. the embryo is an egg that is beyond normal ones...it has to come from a human where else could it possibly come from? (if it comes from the lock and key wouldnt they just use them over and over to get an embryo?) why wouldnt some dreams b bigger then others? r u saying that all dreams r exactly the same that ALL dreams r equal? thats simply not true, this show is about how ppl all have unique dreams some more powerful then others
Posted 12/1/08
i think when the key and lock come together it unlocks amus true self. that is her goal,not to just get the embryo, but to find her true self. right now shes confused about her feelings with ikuto and tadase, once she unlocks her true self she with see her feelings clearly well thats just my opinion
114154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

xxluvxx1809 wrote:

i think when the key and lock come together it unlocks amus true self. that is her goal,not to just get the embryo, but to find her true self. right now shes confused about her feelings with ikuto and tadase, once she unlocks her true self she with see her feelings clearly well thats just my opinion


it shouldnt b that simple though, she should do it by herself thats the point of the anime "believe and you can do anything" anyway wats the point of the lock and key if it were just for that its must b a bit more complex then just that >.>
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

pokegirl21 wrote:

Tadase said the key was his but Ikuto stole it -_- remmeber ep 1. the egg thingy was broken when Ikuto had the lock and key


That's true...But it also says in later chapters, that the key was originally suppose to be given to Ikuto (by his true dad I believe) but when he was living with Tadase's family with his sister, Utau, his real mother betrayed the family (be marrying the head dude in Easter), the key (I don't understand this part myself) was given to Tadase. The timing could be different. But all I know was it was suppose to be Ikuto's before it was given to Tadase, that's why Ikuto took it back, but Tadase thinks he stole it because he didn't know.
Someone correct me of I'm wrong.
Posted 12/1/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:

Ok first I gotta say this:

I know the key was Tadase´s first. But in all the episodes and manga chapters Tadase´s older BROTHER refers to Ikuto and Amu as the Key and the Lock. He knows Ikuto stole it from Tadase. So the Key must´ve been originally intended for Ikuto. I also agree with yychha1993 about the Key coming from Ikuto´s father.

2. Ok lol I knew I should´ve explained it better! I don´t mean that Ikuto and Amu are going to do it! I mean that if you think of the Key, the Lock and the Embryo like that it makes sense that the Key and Lock would create the Embryo just like how a child is made. Of course I didn´t mean Amu would have a baby lol!



I totally agree with this forum and the originally one that started this! Thanks for posting! The way you put it totally brings everything into a new prospective. I have a new outcome of Shugo Chara. Sure, I had some of your thinking's before hand, but your further description and organization made it 'click'! XD
By the way, the way you started this forum was also very funny! I love it! You did it in such a fun way. I like how the innocent CR users in here don't get it!
Member
6898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
I still don't get that one part in the 1st episode...where it showed the broken egg...?
Member
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

yychha1993 wrote:

Hmm.. Nice theory. =)
I've been thinking what will the key and lock do. But i can't think of a good one. I think that when the key fits into the lock, the shiny background will appear again (which happens on episode 38) and then the Embryo will appear in front of them and then something will happen. But i don't think its gonna happen like that.

Ok, now i have done with the lock and key. My next question is: "Who does the key belongs to?" Tadase? Ikuto? In the Anime, Tadase says that the key belongs to him and Ikuto stole it, but Ikuto says that he was just taking what belongs to him. And on wikipedia, its written as: "The Dumpty Key used to belong to Ikuto's father." On a second thought, i think that the key really belongs to Ikuto's dad and when he's leaving (you know Ikuto's dad disappeared after Ikuto and Utau grandfather died) he told Tadase's dad to take care of the key and when they found Ikuto's dad violin in a foreign country, Tadase's dad give the key to Tadase because they believe that Ikuto's dad would not come back. But, this is only my opinion. It might be wrong.

Now, for my final question (or not): "Who is Gozen?" "Why does he wants the Embryo so badly?" "Gozen" is only named by the people of Easter Company and Gozen's real name and gender are unknown. Why does he need the Embryo? And this: Utau says she does not know what wish Easter wants to grant. What wish does Easter needs to grant anyway? AND maybe Gozen is a woman? (LOL i don't want to think like this because Gozen's voice is really deep and manly in the Anime. ._.) Maybe Gozen is Ikuto's dad? (Well i don't think so.. ._.) If Gozen is Ikuto's and Utau's dad, maybe he wants the Embryo so he can be with his family again? This is only my opinion, it might be wrong.


I think too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.