First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
●'MOD. APPLICTION
Posted 11/30/08
' グラフィックス - a v a t a r s '

'info
● quite frankly, I am a lazy bum. Sooo I need help, a lot of help indeed. so apply now > : D

' 満ちる - f i l l t h i s o u t '

● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];
● name;
● style;
● experience?;
Moderator
18669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];


FOR more examples please pm me. :3

● name;
Yukino Ai

● style;
Simple yet serene

● experience?;
[please check my profile for a list of groups I am the moderator of HERE!
Posted 11/30/08

apple_green_tea wrote:

● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];


FOR more examples please pm me. :3

● name;
Yukino Ai

● style;
Simple yet serene

● experience?;
[please check my profile for a list of groups I am the moderator of HERE!

'you are accepted

Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08
examples [3 or more]:

andmyavi
name:vivian
style:simple remixes and blendings,effect person
experience:one year of illustrator learning;one year+one month of photoshop learning;lots of group modded at.
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];

● name; valerie
● style; simple and cute with a touch of texture and gradient
● experience?; yes, i love making graphics
Posted 12/3/08

hleexda wrote:

● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];

● name; valerie
● style; simple and cute with a touch of texture and gradient
● experience?; yes, i love making graphics

you are accepted- go do some requests ne!

Posted 12/3/08

amaikoinu wrote:

examples [3 or more]:

andmyavi
name:vivian
style:simple remixes and blendings,effect person
experience:one year of illustrator learning;one year+one month of photoshop learning;lots of group modded at.

you are accepted-i love your stuff!
Posted 12/3/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


amaikoinu wrote:

examples [3 or more]:

andmyavi
name:vivian
style:simple remixes and blendings,effect person
experience:one year of illustrator learning;one year+one month of photoshop learning;lots of group modded at.

you are accepted-i love your stuff!


8D arigato!
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08
● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];


● name; kaze
● style; strong, defined lines and bright colours
● experience?; tbh? not much ;p
Member
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / city of angels:]
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

examples:

name: t e y

style: slightly experimental... and boy i love textures. :3

experience? had pretty much... but not quite enough.
i modded at a few graphics making groups.
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


hleexda wrote:

● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];

● name; valerie
● style; simple and cute with a touch of texture and gradient
● experience?; yes, i love making graphics

you are accepted- go do some requests ne!



thanks you!
Posted 12/5/08

woolraincoat wrote:

● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];


● name; kaze
● style; strong, defined lines and bright colours
● experience?; tbh? not much ;p


sorry, you are not accepted
Posted 12/5/08

cutey19 wrote:


examples:

name: t e y

style: slightly experimental... and boy i love textures. :3

experience? had pretty much... but not quite enough.
i modded at a few graphics making groups.


my my, you are accepted
Posted 12/5/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


woolraincoat wrote:

● 'examples [3 or more in a spoiler];


● name; kaze
● style; strong, defined lines and bright colours
● experience?; tbh? not much ;p


sorry, you are not accepted


lmao , it's okay
Member
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / city of angels:]
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Farfa-Chan wrote:


cutey19 wrote:


examples:

name: t e y

style: slightly experimental... and boy i love textures. :3

experience? had pretty much... but not quite enough.
i modded at a few graphics making groups.


my my, you are accepted


my my? sankyuu. :]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.