First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
2 girls 1 cup????
9602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
Has any1 even seen 2 girls 1 cup on here? I haven't since I dont want to but if u can, plz explain whats so gross about it? Also, if you dont want to explain, whats teh best reaction youve seen on youtube? o.o

Warning: For all of those who don't know what it is....don't even try to find out about it o.o.

EDIT: If you have seen it, Have u been like turned on by it? Cause the person who made this film says that he likes that kind of stuff I think o.o.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!! AAAAGH!!!!!

No matter what people say, you do NOT have to see this!! Don't watch it. I guarantee your curiosity is not as strong as your gag reflex. You can't un-see what you have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jChMTQa_yGI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhMWU8XElo
It's not the video. They're reactions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDJIuU_Lbc&feature=related
^The best one
37522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
I've seen it 10 times.
Never made me puke or sick.
BTW to make it not as sick or disgusting if you wish to say, just think of it as chocolate ice cream and don't eat anything while watching it.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
haven't seen it.... my friend watched it told me its a girl poops and both of them eat it o.o
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
I dont think i want to know...
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
LMAO. Go find out yourself. And stop contradicting yourself in your whole post
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
Yeah... that's... an accurate description. My favorite reaction video is Kermit the Frog's.
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / nJ
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
i read d 4th comment..ewww...
9602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08

divergence wrote:

LMAO. Go find out yourself. And stop contradicting yourself in your whole post


im not contradicting myself, just asking random questions about it. Plus, I just want to no wat this video is about. I dont want to scar myself by watching it. D:
37522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08

hoogleman wrote:


divergence wrote:

LMAO. Go find out yourself. And stop contradicting yourself in your whole post


im not contradicting myself, just asking random questions about it. Plus, I just want to no wat this video is about. I dont want to scar myself by watching it. D:


I can PM you a detailed description if your THAT curious.
Or send you a video link.
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / if i tell, u migh...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
yh it was grosssssssss ... my friend showed it to me and i vomited n i cant eat for abt 3 days .. it was ewwwwwww...

p.s : dun watch it if u luv eatin'
9602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08

RaikuRoak wrote:


hoogleman wrote:


divergence wrote:

LMAO. Go find out yourself. And stop contradicting yourself in your whole post


im not contradicting myself, just asking random questions about it. Plus, I just want to no wat this video is about. I dont want to scar myself by watching it. D:


I can PM you a detailed description if your THAT curious.
Or send you a video link.


naw, I rather not watch the video but u can explain it to me if u want. Idc really o.o.
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
Haven't seen it, don't want to, I've heard about it~
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

robicayu wrote:

yh it was grosssssssss ... my friend showed it to me and i vomited n i cant eat for abt 3 days .. it was ewwwwwww...

p.s : dun watch it if u luv eatin' :)


Hey we could market that as a fad diet. The "2 Girls 1 Cup Diet". Every time you're hungry, you watch the video. Then you can lose weight.
12803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / if i tell, u migh...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 12/1/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


robicayu wrote:

yh it was grosssssssss ... my friend showed it to me and i vomited n i cant eat for abt 3 days .. it was ewwwwwww...

p.s : dun watch it if u luv eatin' :)


Hey we could market that as a fad diet. The "2 Girls 1 Cup Diet". Every time you're hungry, you watch the video. Then you can lose weight.


hahahahahhaa .... yh .. a really weird way to go on diet .. good one lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.