First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think of Long Distance Relationships?
Posted 5/14/13

Ink-e wrote:

"Raid" can be used in some interesting ways.


Ah shit.... /facepalm
You got me there.
Posted 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:




My thoughts are infectious.


That is a very scary thought.


Exactly
31260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

demongurrl13 wrote:

Tried it... Guy cried a river because I raided with a bunch of other guys.. Lol.. Never again.


How dare you! Raiding is a sacred bond! You were at fault there.
Posted 5/14/13

magicite852 wrote:

How dare you! Raiding is a sacred bond! You were at fault there.


Ink-e has fucked up my idea of raids.. Fuck!
27665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


magicite852 wrote:

How dare you! Raiding is a sacred bond! You were at fault there.


Ink-e has fucked up my idea of raids.. Fuck!


Yea it's one of his talents.
31260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

demongurrl13


Ink-e has fucked up my idea of raids.. Fuck!


It appears we have a common enemy now. He decided to go digging in my basement the other day and is causing problems for me now. He must be "dealt" with.
Posted 5/14/13

magicite852 wrote:


demongurrl13


Ink-e has fucked up my idea of raids.. Fuck!


It appears we have a common enemy now. He decided to go digging in my basement the other day and is causing problems for me now. He must be "dealt" with.


I think I like where this is going.
Posted 5/14/13

Ink-e wrote:
I think I like where this is going.


Oh I'm sure you do.
27665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13

Ink-e wrote:




I think I like where this is going.


It's not going to be that kind of a raid.
Posted 5/14/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:




I think I like where this is going.


It's not going to be that kind of a raid.


31260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 5/14/13

Ink-e




Hmmm a panty raid eh? I'll bring the masks!
Posted 5/14/13
Ok, I'm getting out of here... Lol
Posted 5/14/13

magicite852 wrote:


Ink-e




Hmmm a panty raid eh? I'll bring the masks!


Sounds good.


demongurrl13 wrote:

Ok, I'm getting out of here... Lol


But...But why?
27665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/14/13

magicite852 wrote:




Hmmm a panty raid eh? I'll bring the masks!


No need.
Super Hero
josh 
33244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brisbane, CA
Offline
Posted 5/14/13
Not an indefinitely long relationship, you have to have real goals for a realistic time where it'll no longer be long-distance. I've had some good experiences and some bad ones, but I think you can make it work if you're really dedicated to the other person... just don't kid yourself!
First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.