Created by Seiryuu_no_Inu
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mystery of the Twin Swords: Ah Yat or Ah Yuet?
Member
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


lulupop80 wrote:

where can i see part 2 in cantonese?


i'll give the link in a message k? =)


oh...can you send me the link as well. I've been dying to see part 2 in cantonese. it was my fav series growing up
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

botan26 wrote:


Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


lulupop80 wrote:

where can i see part 2 in cantonese?


i'll give the link in a message k? =)


oh...can you send me the link as well. I've been dying to see part 2 in cantonese. it was my fav series growing up


sure. but the only thing is that the one i found is dubbed in Mandarin. =( sorry. i was looking for cantonese, but cant find it. is mandarin ok with you?

Member
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


botan26 wrote:


Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


lulupop80 wrote:

where can i see part 2 in cantonese?


i'll give the link in a message k? =)


oh...can you send me the link as well. I've been dying to see part 2 in cantonese. it was my fav series growing up


sure. but the only thing is that the one i found is dubbed in Mandarin. =( sorry. i was looking for cantonese, but cant find it. is mandarin ok with you?



Thats fine...i understand it either way. thanks!
Creator
14691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

botan26 wrote:


Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


botan26 wrote:


Seiryuu_no_Inu wrote:


lulupop80 wrote:

where can i see part 2 in cantonese?


i'll give the link in a message k? =)


oh...can you send me the link as well. I've been dying to see part 2 in cantonese. it was my fav series growing up


sure. but the only thing is that the one i found is dubbed in Mandarin. =( sorry. i was looking for cantonese, but cant find it. is mandarin ok with you?



Thats fine...i understand it either way. thanks!


really? awesome! here's the link!
http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=4171228&iid=6720677

Member
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / somewhere with "h...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
ah yuet of course. since this group is based on dicky cheung, it's most likely that most members would choose him.
Posted 1/11/09
AhYuet for the wind! i guess i came to know who dicky was after watching Mystery of the Twin Swords.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.