First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
who is the best vampire
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
TESLA.TESLA.TESLA...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I just finished an essay on Dracula - the reality in the shape of Vlad Tepes ("The Impaler") II and his father, Vlad I. I had always loved F. F. Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula, and love Gary Oldman in that film. However, anyone who has read Bram Stoker's book, would see distinctions between his Dracula and the film adaptation (it is after all an adaptation XD). I find Elizabeth Bathory (whom someone has already mentioned) quite an interesting characater too - but where's the line between myth and reality? Aside from the "real vampires", Ann Rice's ones are nice. So are the one's from anime: Vampire Hunter D/ Alucard from Hellsing/ Saya from Blood/ Miyu - the Vampire Princess/ and ofcourse one must not forget the very likable characters from Vampire Knight/Guilty. Twilight? Still working out my grounds on that one

Cheers/ Dee.
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Carisle Cullen
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

twilight_rockz wrote:

Carisle Cullen


Do the opinions of twilight fan girls really count? I mean have you read any other vampire novels besides that twilight series.
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

Carisle Cullen


Do the opinions of twilight fan girls really count? I mean have you read any other vampire novels besides that twilight series.


lol.. hm wat about vampire knight?
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

twilight_rockz wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

Carisle Cullen


Do the opinions of twilight fan girls really count? I mean have you read any other vampire novels besides that twilight series.


lol.. hm wat about vampire knight?


What has society done to these precious children. I weep for the future. :tears:

Enough of my melodramatics. Anyways, if you really want to know more about vampires you should read about Elizabeth Bathory. She murdered more people then most vampires. Only Dracula holds the reputation of most victims. Elizabeth Bathory was one of the few women in history and fictional literature that ever wielded true power. You might want to look her up. She is quite a fearsome vampire.

16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

Carisle Cullen


Do the opinions of twilight fan girls really count? I mean have you read any other vampire novels besides that twilight series.


lol.. hm wat about vampire knight?


What has society done to these precious children. I weep for the future. :tears:

Enough of my melodramatics. Anyways, if you really want to know more about vampires you should read about Elizabeth Bathory. She murdered more people then most vampires. Only Dracula holds the reputation of most victims. Elizabeth Bathory was one of the few women in history and fictional literature that ever wielded true power. You might want to look her up. She is quite a fearsome vampire.


oh okay.. i see
Posted 12/5/08
Vampire Hunter D. Stoic, badass and he gets the ladies. He's Clint Eastwood with fangs. I would rather be him than one of those effeminate anne rice or twilight vampires.
Posted 12/5/08
Feck another vampire thread with Twilightards in it. I'll vote for Count Orlock.
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

twilight_rockz wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


twilight_rockz wrote:

Carisle Cullen


Do the opinions of twilight fan girls really count? I mean have you read any other vampire novels besides that twilight series.


lol.. hm wat about vampire knight?


What has society done to these precious children. I weep for the future. :tears:

Enough of my melodramatics. Anyways, if you really want to know more about vampires you should read about Elizabeth Bathory. She murdered more people then most vampires. Only Dracula holds the reputation of most victims. Elizabeth Bathory was one of the few women in history and fictional literature that ever wielded true power. You might want to look her up. She is quite a fearsome vampire.


oh okay.. i see


Elizabeth never drank the blood of her victims. No. She smeared if all over her body and swam in it. She believed that the blood innocent young virgin girls would grant her eternal youth. The girls she killed were no younger then you. One day the local authorities finally caught her in one of her deeds, they saw what she had done. Do you know where she put the dead bodies of the girls? She threw them in her court yard. She was a very rich woman and had a lot of land. So she had ample space in her court yard and no one ever bothered her because her manor was located in a remote area. She killed over 300 young girls. It was December when she was finally caught I believe. Some time around there. It was so cold. The cold weather preserved the corpses into pale black and blue figures in the position what Elizabeth put them in. The corpses laid lifeless on the ground.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
STFU ABOUT VAMPIRES!
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

hikobuf wrote:

STFU ABOUT VAMPIRES!


Vampires are great as long as you don't bring up the mainstream crap like retarded ol' Twilight.
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:

Vampires are great as long as you don't bring up the mainstream crap like retarded ol' Twilight.


how much blood did you already lose?
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:

Vampires are great as long as you don't bring up the mainstream crap like retarded ol' Twilight.


how much blood did you already lose?


Twilight has nothing over the classic tales of vampires.

Twilight = wet dream for prepubescent teen girls.
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:

Vampires are great as long as you don't bring up the mainstream crap like retarded ol' Twilight.


how much blood did you already lose?


Twilight has nothing over the classic tales of vampires.

Twilight = wet dream for prepubescent teen girls.


only "wet"..i thought "bloody" would be more accurate..
Posted 12/5/08
Elizabeth Bathory

That queen lady who killed maids and bathed in their blood.
i choose her because shes A REAL, (Used to be breathing), NON TELIVISON REALATED, Vampire. even though she didnt suck blood or anything, she thought bathing in blood made her look younger. i find that intresting.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.