First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
who is the best vampire
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:

Vampires are great as long as you don't bring up the mainstream crap like retarded ol' Twilight.


how much blood did you already lose?


Twilight has nothing over the classic tales of vampires.

Twilight = wet dream for prepubescent teen girls.


only "wet"..i thought "bloody" would be more accurate..


Its a joke compared to Dracula.

Dracula:

-malicious murderer
-ability to shape-shift
-super-human strength
-had three wives (some time had three at the same time lol)
-seduced several women throughout the novel

Dracula = rich pimp that totally brutalized people without discrimination.
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:

Its a joke compared to Dracula.

Dracula:

-malicious murderer
-ability to shape-shift
-super-human strength
-had three wives (some time had three at the same time lol)
-seduced several women throughout the novel

Dracula = rich pimp that totally brutalized people without discrimination.


ah, what an unsexy prince he was. drăculea, or more like dragon...or would be impaler prince better?
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:

Its a joke compared to Dracula.

Dracula:

-malicious murderer
-ability to shape-shift
-super-human strength
-had three wives (some time had three at the same time lol)
-seduced several women throughout the novel

Dracula = rich pimp that totally brutalized people without discrimination.


ah, what an unsexy prince he was. drăculea, or more like dragon...or would be impaler prince better?


But still. Dracula owned. But the real Dracula, Vlad Dracula, was a total douche-bag. He impaled a woman through her vagina and out her mouth just because he thought that she was a slut. He cut out his wife's uterus because she was pregnant and he didn't believe he was the father. He killed her because he thought she was cheating on him.
Posted 12/5/08
^ he's got some serious issues with females...
17320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
EDWARD CULLEN and THE BLACKDAGGER BROTHERHOOD (Rhage and Vishous) vampires. :]
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

^ he's got some serious issues with females...


What man doesn't have issues with women. I'm sexually attracted to women but more often then not I hate women due to intellectual reasons. Its conflicting situation.
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

^ he's got some serious issues with females...


What man doesn't have issues with women. I'm sexually attracted to women but more often then not I hate women due to intellectual reasons. Its conflicting situation.


..what do you mean by "intellectual reasons"?
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / place where all a...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
it's edward cullen...hehe...in anime...haji from blood +...he's like a vampire right?? vampires===chiropterans
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:

^ he's got some serious issues with females...


What man doesn't have issues with women. I'm sexually attracted to women but more often then not I hate women due to intellectual reasons. Its conflicting situation.


..what do you mean by "intellectual reasons"?


Some of the ladies I meet have little to no intellectual and emotional depth. That aggravates me. I have a low thresh hold for academically dumb and emotionally stinted girls.
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:
Some of the ladies I meet have little to no intellectual and emotional depth. That aggravates me. I have a low thresh hold for academically dumb and emotionally stinted girls.


you must be searching in the wrong place then...
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:
Some of the ladies I meet have little to no intellectual and emotional depth. That aggravates me. I have a low thresh hold for academically dumb and emotionally stinted girls.


you must be searching in the wrong place then...


True. Even some of the ladies here on CR show some of those traits. That further adds to my vindication, in a way.
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
the best vampire is ........ *drum rolling*............................... ME =) ... lol ok just kidding the best vampire is DRACULA .... and the closest thing to a vampire are asian because we age the slowest out of all the race out there... i consider all asians as half vampire
Posted 12/5/08

angelseraphim wrote:
True. Even some of the ladies here on CR show some of those traits. That further adds to my vindication, in a way.


well, first of all, it's "uncool" if you're intellectual ( the hatred shown towards nerds is proof of that), secondly, CR ain't really a place where you'd go looking for some intelligent debates, it's a website that mainly attracts kids around 13-17...can't expect much there.

at the college campus you might be luckier.

6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


angelseraphim wrote:
True. Even some of the ladies here on CR show some of those traits. That further adds to my vindication, in a way.


well, first of all, it's "uncool" if you're intellectual ( the hatred shown towards nerds is proof of that), secondly, CR ain't really a place where you'd go looking for some intelligent debates, it's a website that mainly attracts kids around 13-17...can't expect much there.

at the college campus you might be luckier.



True. But I can't help but saying, "This is the future?" How sad.
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

windleon wrote:

the best vampire is ........ *drum rolling*............................... ME =) ... lol ok just kidding the best vampire is DRACULA .... and the closest thing to a vampire are asian because we age the slowest out of all the race out there... i consider all asians as half vampire


Asia has vampires

Japan - Energy Vampires

China - Grave hoppers

Philippines - female vampires that eat the uteruses of human females.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.