First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
who do you think yuuki likes more?
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

crescentstars1314 wrote:

i don't get the whole thing where people say yuuki grew up with zero and she has a history with him. err, yuuki grew up with kaname too and she kinda met kaname earlier as well. so...well, anyway *shrug*
i have no clue who she loves more. yuuki does not exactly have the best judgement of what she wants and what she needs either.




Sounds reasonable enough...
Member
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Well, kaname&yuuki thats what i hoped...
but, it's quite obvious that yuuki likes zero much more.
don't know the reason but, just feelings.
she isn't herself when she is around with kaname...
Member
1649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
She really like kanama there is no doubt...

I dont like or even think that yuuki will be with zero in the end
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Sport-Girl wrote:

She really like kanama there is no doubt...

I dont like or even think that yuuki will be with zero in the end



It's KANAME...
Member
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
kaname coz he was the one that gave yuuki comfort n care when she was young n she lyks hims too so y not?o yar.they both r engaged so they should b a couple in the 1st place(if onli rido didnt bother them )
1416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyroll xD
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Zero times Yuki FoEva MUAHHAHAHHA its sooooo awesome mani mean like Zero is like protecting Yuki and shes not bothered by it but Kaname has the night class protect her and makes her feel uncomfortable so Zero is alot better he wouldnt let her become a vampire :OO
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
TOO LATE!!!! Yuuki is already a vampire. Watch episodes 7 and 8 of "Guilty".
Member
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

bobapearl wrote:

this is a really hard question because no one is 100% sure who she loves...as for me, i think it's zero because she grew up with him and went through everything with zero by her side...he's always been there for her and has shown numerous times how much he loves her...as for kaname, i don't think she loves him like she loves zero...she acts too awkward around him and every time he touches her, yuuki looks like she wants to shy away...but with zero, she acts more natural cuz their love for each other is simple...ZERO X YUUKI FOR LIFE!


but didn't Yuuki

spoiler= if you haven't read all the manga



couldn't you say that she doesn't really really love him because of that?
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
kaname~^^
Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

littlekitty29 wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

this is a really hard question because no one is 100% sure who she loves...as for me, i think it's zero because she grew up with him and went through everything with zero by her side...he's always been there for her and has shown numerous times how much he loves her...as for kaname, i don't think she loves him like she loves zero...she acts too awkward around him and every time he touches her, yuuki looks like she wants to shy away...but with zero, she acts more natural cuz their love for each other is simple...ZERO X YUUKI FOR LIFE!


but didn't Yuuki

spoiler= if you haven't read all the manga



couldn't you say that she doesn't really really love him because of that?


well yes, and that's my point...she needs him...before, we always thought that zero was the one who needed yuuki but we realize that the feeling is mutual...and even though she said she needed him to be stronger, it's clear that her feelings for zero are much more than that...so in my opinion, because yuuki needs zero, she loves him...because she needs him not only in physical strength, but mental strengeth too...but that's just me...
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
normally I'd say Kaname no question as she even tells zero and kaname that she's in love with kaname, but the brother thing kind of has her freaked out. So she might begin to lean towards zero, well if he can get over her being a vampire that is.
Also:
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

bobapearl wrote:


littlekitty29 wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

this is a really hard question because no one is 100% sure who she loves...as for me, i think it's zero because she grew up with him and went through everything with zero by her side...he's always been there for her and has shown numerous times how much he loves her...as for kaname, i don't think she loves him like she loves zero...she acts too awkward around him and every time he touches her, yuuki looks like she wants to shy away...but with zero, she acts more natural cuz their love for each other is simple...ZERO X YUUKI FOR LIFE!


but didn't Yuuki

spoiler= if you haven't read all the manga



couldn't you say that she doesn't really really love him because of that?


well yes, and that's my point...she needs him...before, we always thought that zero was the one who needed yuuki but we realize that the feeling is mutual...and even though she said she needed him to be stronger, it's clear that her feelings for zero are much more than that...so in my opinion, because yuuki needs zero, she loves him...because she needs him not only in physical strength, but mental strengeth too...but that's just me...



I believe the reason she said that was such that Zero wouldn't think of dying for her or think of her like he need to thank her for what she did or anything. Probably it was because Yuuki thinks she upset him or when it was her fault she wanted to be punished by Zero instead of accomodating her wilfulness...
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

angelcake22 wrote:

most people are just gonna right who they like more and not who yuki likes more.

On topic. I can't really tell from the manga or anime because she has such a confusing heart and she keeps contradicting herself. She loves Kaname, but she wants to protect Zero.


i agree
Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / american
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i think its a little to soon to be talking about who she likes more because she is engaged to her brother kaname. but also there is this sort of love hate relationship between zero and yuuki personaly i think shes gonna end up with zero but i would be surprised and touched if she ends up kamane who she is destined to marry. on another thought i think zeroxkamane is smexxy too
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SING.
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i'm so freaked out by the thought that it is highly possible that yuuki likes kaname just because they have the kind of relationship which is complicated..him saving her.a benefactor,her gaurdian for 10 yrs, her brother...i totally wish they would stay tgt..

im also worried about the fact that yuuki is subconciously in love with zero even though it seems only like she cared about him like a family and the way she thinks about him whenever something concerning him arises ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.