First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
who do you think yuuki likes more?
Member
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I hope Yuki ends up with Zero, but I think she only sees him as a brotherly sort of figure. Though now Zero hates her guts for being a pureblood vampire, but I hope they will work it out. As for Kaname, Yuki does love him but when she finds out he's her brother she seems reluctant to be engaged to him. Even if they are 'destined' to get together, I still find it a little creepy that siblings can get married.
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Mewlove wrote:


bobapearl wrote:


littlekitty29 wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

this is a really hard question because no one is 100% sure who she loves...as for me, i think it's zero because she grew up with him and went through everything with zero by her side...he's always been there for her and has shown numerous times how much he loves her...as for kaname, i don't think she loves him like she loves zero...she acts too awkward around him and every time he touches her, yuuki looks like she wants to shy away...but with zero, she acts more natural cuz their love for each other is simple...ZERO X YUUKI FOR LIFE!


but didn't Yuuki

spoiler= if you haven't read all the manga



couldn't you say that she doesn't really really love him because of that?


well yes, and that's my point...she needs him...before, we always thought that zero was the one who needed yuuki but we realize that the feeling is mutual...and even though she said she needed him to be stronger, it's clear that her feelings for zero are much more than that...so in my opinion, because yuuki needs zero, she loves him...because she needs him not only in physical strength, but mental strengeth too...but that's just me...



I believe the reason she said that was such that Zero wouldn't think of dying for her or think of her like he need to thank her for what she did or anything. Probably it was because Yuuki thinks she upset him or when it was her fault she wanted to be punished by Zero instead of accomodating her wilfulness...


oh...well thanks for clearing that up...but i still stand by the belief that yuuki loves zero! haha!

18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Zero STILL hates Yuuki as a vampire...
Member
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in da club waitin...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
me n zero......just kidin ....kaname n ......me
Member
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

TonyTheShredder wrote:

Zero STILL hates Yuuki as a vampire...


Yeah. i think its because he felt betrayed? because all along he has been protecting yuuki, and saying things like he will not let yuuki become a vampire. and in the end she's a vampire afterall, and what's worse she's a pureblood, the species that zero hated big time. If i were him i'll lose my mind too. it'll be interesting to see how zero and yuuki solve their problem.

and on the topic, im confused about how yuuki feels because she's so contradicting. on one hand she claims she loves kaname, on the other hand she's doing so much for zero, to make him feel better, to the extend that i think she subconsciously loves zero, and kaname is someone whom she admires and feel grateful towards.

or maybe like what u all have discussed,

ahhh, yuuki is so confusing.

hope there is some twist in the manga/anime, because i prefer yuukiXzero XD
Member
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Who knows....? he...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Yuuki is Kaname's fiancee so it's obvious that she likes him!
Member
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Who knows....? he...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Zero nearly tried to kill Yuuki so I think that he lost his feelings for her when he found out that she was a pureblood vampire all along...
Member
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
hmm .. i think Yuuki is stuck with the past when she LOVES Kaname .. but she now likes Kaname and LOVES Zero.. she just doesn't know how she truly feels but i still like the pairing of Yuuki and Kaname =)
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / cbu
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08
as what i read in MANGA.. (articles) ZEROxYUUKI .......... and yuuki will go to the side of ZERO...... in chapter 30+ or 40+ in manga..... YUUKI says...... "ill always be by your side zero".... (this when they fought RIDO in his true body and zero become VAMPIRE HUNTER(coz he already ate his brother somehow his true power will be revealed)......... RIDO loves YUUKI(coz he sees YUUKI as JUURI) T_T and he (rido) wants yuuki.... it means...... KANAMExYUUKI,,,,,, ZEROxYUUKI and also RIDOxYUUKI... waaaaaa...... but still she hates rido because he is the one who killed her parents....
Posted 12/6/08
i want it to be kaname x yuki
:D
Member
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
great explanation for the first post!kawaii zero 4eva^_^
Member
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

bobapearl wrote:


littlekitty29 wrote:


bobapearl wrote:

this is a really hard question because no one is 100% sure who she loves...as for me, i think it's zero because she grew up with him and went through everything with zero by her side...he's always been there for her and has shown numerous times how much he loves her...as for kaname, i don't think she loves him like she loves zero...she acts too awkward around him and every time he touches her, yuuki looks like she wants to shy away...but with zero, she acts more natural cuz their love for each other is simple...ZERO X YUUKI FOR LIFE!


but didn't Yuuki

spoiler= if you haven't read all the manga



couldn't you say that she doesn't really really love him because of that?


well yes, and that's my point...she needs him...before, we always thought that zero was the one who needed yuuki but we realize that the feeling is mutual...and even though she said she needed him to be stronger, it's clear that her feelings for zero are much more than that...so in my opinion, because yuuki needs zero, she loves him...because she needs him not only in physical strength, but mental strengeth too...but that's just me...


makes sence. i wonder how zero will handle her being a vampire though.
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
Doing the same instincts that Zero does best... kill vampires. If it hasn't been for Kaname, Yuuki would've been killed... or worse.
Member
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I agree with Mewlove, this is how I see their relationships, but we never know how the manga will go on, maybe will have surpsises(and I don't know if I'm gonna like the surpeises)
Posted 1/16/09
I thought if it wasn't because of Yuuki, Kaname might have been killed by Zero instead?

Come on people...you guys really have a bad taste! >______> I think the ONLY person that Yuuki TRULY loves is...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.