First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
what should be done to perverts?!?
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
That depends on their level. In some cases make them impotent with a well-directed swing of the leg. That works well, they won't come after you anymore. I can guarantee
2612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SOUTHEAST ASIA
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
join them
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

foznijel wrote:

That depends on their level. In some cases make them impotent with a well-directed swing of the leg. That works well, they won't come after you anymore. I can guarantee


hehe i see...well i guess iam perverted...but i dotn want to hrut anyoenw ith that side of me..i thin kthat matters..that you dotn want to hurt anyone with it^^
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

narutofan999 wrote:


foznijel wrote:

That depends on their level. In some cases make them impotent with a well-directed swing of the leg. That works well, they won't come after you anymore. I can guarantee


hehe i see...well i guess iam perverted...but i dotn want to hrut anyoenw ith that side of me..i thin kthat matters..that you dotn want to hurt anyone with it^^

Thats fine. I am trying to refer to the ones, who come up to you, and the next minute you notice their fingers fidgeting in your pants. I myself am perverted a bit too, but only to a normal extent.

983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in Spain
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
The victim should decide
If the victim's not alive, the victim's family should decide

Not too much, not the less, just a victim could have the perfect point
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

foznijel wrote:


narutofan999 wrote:


foznijel wrote:

That depends on their level. In some cases make them impotent with a well-directed swing of the leg. That works well, they won't come after you anymore. I can guarantee


hehe i see...well i guess iam perverted...but i dotn want to hrut anyoenw ith that side of me..i thin kthat matters..that you dotn want to hurt anyone with it^^

Thats fine. I am trying to refer to the ones, who come up to you, and the next minute you notice their fingers fidgeting in your pants. I myself am perverted a bit too, but only to a normal extent.



i agree..thats goign alreayd too far...i watch adult meant footage..only because...i dont want to hrut...anyone.... necause of my lust^^....since i think its better than going around raping people^^
Posted 12/6/08
spray perfume at their eyes so they can't see you..
oh my god a five year old?? wow..
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my ZONE!!!
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Nyarth wrote:

Aren't perverts common these days? o_O





haha lol that was soo funny, I actually fell off my chair laughing!!!

anyway back on topic

I don't really mind perverts cuz I am a pervert to a normal level, I guess it is cuz my friends are a bit perverted too lol
17205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
they should be chained to a chair and be forced to watch 2 girls 1 cup
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

FlyinDumpling wrote:

they should be chained to a chair and be forced to watch 2 girls 1 cup


i see....but idotn really see that as punishment^^
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
inject hiv infected blood..
5233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 私�%A
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Swing a golf stick at them.....
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
shoot
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Everyones perverted..
Boys just show it more?
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

FryingGuy wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

what should be done to "bad perverts"?????
theyre getting more and more pervert like some kinda maniac virus whatsoever!!!
and their populations is BADLY GROWING!!!



Somebody, save them!!!!
for goodness' sake!


Their population isn't growing, you're just becoming more aware of their existance as you grow older.


yeah.
i jus realized it when i read your comment..^__^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.