First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Rooftop
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
*enters* hi *smile* wasn't expecting anyone to be here. oh well, whats up?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
hi! *scratches head*
I was sleepy.. so I decided to take a short nap here...

rp off: so sorry, I have to go... I have work ...
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

blueeyedangel wrote:

*enters* hi *smile* wasn't expecting anyone to be here. oh well, whats up?


s'up *smile* yuki-chan is being cute right now. *smile*
Posted 12/1/08
*runs up onto rooftop smiling*
ohayo!!! whats up minna?
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
really what she do? *sits down*
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

heero07 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

*enters* hi *smile* wasn't expecting anyone to be here. oh well, whats up?


s'up *smile* yuki-chan is being cute right now. *smile*


I was not! *pout* *blushing*
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

*enters* hi *smile* wasn't expecting anyone to be here. oh well, whats up?


s'up *smile* yuki-chan is being cute right now. *smile*


I was not! *pout* *blushing*


heh *smile* hai hai
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

blueeyedangel wrote:

really what she do? *sits down*


she is blushing because i called her interesting...then she even blushed more when i said it was cute *smile* heh heh
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

shugochara098 wrote:

*runs up onto rooftop smiling*
ohayo!!! whats up minna?


osu...genki?
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
haha that is funny *smiles*
Posted 12/1/08
rp off: english please my japanese is very limited

Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

blueeyedangel wrote:

haha that is funny *smiles*


yep it is *smile* ah wat a nice day to be here on the roof
Member
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

shugochara098 wrote:

rp off: english please my japanese is very limited



gomenasai *bow* same here. watashiwa benko nehonga only alittle. lol gomen forget all of that. how are you? (aka genki?)
Creator
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
yer it is nice. *looks up*
whats up faite?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth/Shin Makoku
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

heero07 wrote:


angelofthedarkness23 wrote:


heero07 wrote:


blueeyedangel wrote:

*enters* hi *smile* wasn't expecting anyone to be here. oh well, whats up?


s'up *smile* yuki-chan is being cute right now. *smile*


I was not! *pout* *blushing*


heh *smile* hai hai


hmph! *looks away*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.