First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
hey psp player!
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

neno_ned wrote:


Kill099 wrote:


neno_ned wrote:
Depends on your point of view for me( I never payed for a game in my life) it was still better to buy this one(let say I didn't really know much about PSP mods hacks what ever you call em back then, now I do). I hope they make a PSP cellphone that will be fun. But its gonna be hard to beat up iPhone and keep the PSP a gaming platform. But Sony can do it


Ahhh... so you're just a new PSP gamer, CONGRATS!!! Hmm... I wish more PSP 3000 hacks and homebrew software will be made to lessen your troubles. Heheheh there's nothing wrong with wishful thinking of a PSP cellphone. Ever tried any PSP game so far? May I ask, why did you bought a PSP?


haven't tried any game yet since I bought my PSP when it was fairly new to it didn't come with a game then. I saw my classmate today he said he'll speak with his friend about it now I just need to wait for him to remember to ask his friend about it.
Why I bought it. I bought it because a few friend of mine in my school where using one and I liked it, that and my family and I happened to have some spare time in the Singapore airport when we where on vacation there this new year. And I managed to sweet talk my dad into buying it for me. I haven't played any games yet but its been a lot of fun being able to enter the Internet on the go. Wi-Fi is quite new in my city but I know where to get a good connection. But I have one thing I don't like about the PSP Wi-FI its that if the connection is unstable and the % get in a big difference the PSP don't connect. Aside from taht I watched a few Animes and a few movies on it its nice portable and with a good screen so I can hide in during classes in school.


Wow, it's good that you've used and tested the wi-fi cababilities of psp, sadly we don't have wi-fi here, maybe after I install a wireless router is the only way I can actually use my PSP to surf the net. We had the similar reason of buying a psp, popularity. Well, I did bought my PSP from my salary and most of my co-workers do own one. At first I had to choose between DS or PSP, my decision was made after I noticed that there are more available shops catering to psp than DS. I advise that you download games for your PSP, it's a waste if you don't ever play games on it considering it's graphics (compared to DS). Well, enjoy!
338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 4/13/09

Wow, it's good that you've used and tested the wi-fi cababilities of psp, sadly we don't have wi-fi here, maybe after I install a wireless router is the only way I can actually use my PSP to surf the net. We had the similar reason of buying a psp, popularity. Well, I did bought my PSP from my salary and most of my co-workers do own one. At first I had to choose between DS or PSP, my decision was made after I noticed that there are more available shops catering to psp than DS. I advise that you download games for your PSP, it's a waste if you don't ever play games on it considering it's graphics (compared to DS). Well, enjoy!


games are easy download in 10 mins and I can have a game downloaded that is a few GB's big so I'm just waiting for my PSP to be hacked
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

neno_ned wrote:


Wow, it's good that you've used and tested the wi-fi cababilities of psp, sadly we don't have wi-fi here, maybe after I install a wireless router is the only way I can actually use my PSP to surf the net. We had the similar reason of buying a psp, popularity. Well, I did bought my PSP from my salary and most of my co-workers do own one. At first I had to choose between DS or PSP, my decision was made after I noticed that there are more available shops catering to psp than DS. I advise that you download games for your PSP, it's a waste if you don't ever play games on it considering it's graphics (compared to DS). Well, enjoy!


games are easy download in 10 mins and I can have a game downloaded that is a few GB's big so I'm just waiting for my PSP to be hacked


Ahh ok, good for you! Btw, what's the capacity of your mem stick? When my PSP was first bought it has free games, the problem is that I was not familiar with the games so I just chose at random or based on popularity... My first games were:

Warhammer 40k Squad Command - good if you like squad tactics
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - remake of the popular ps1 game, but in the end I didn't bothered to play it coz I already finished the ps1 version, I was expecting a major change for the psp version, sadly, only cg cutscenes...
Final fantasy 7: Crisis Core - for fans only
LOTR Tactics - boring 3d turn based game...


338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

Kill099 wrote:


neno_ned wrote:


Wow, it's good that you've used and tested the wi-fi cababilities of psp, sadly we don't have wi-fi here, maybe after I install a wireless router is the only way I can actually use my PSP to surf the net. We had the similar reason of buying a psp, popularity. Well, I did bought my PSP from my salary and most of my co-workers do own one. At first I had to choose between DS or PSP, my decision was made after I noticed that there are more available shops catering to psp than DS. I advise that you download games for your PSP, it's a waste if you don't ever play games on it considering it's graphics (compared to DS). Well, enjoy!


games are easy download in 10 mins and I can have a game downloaded that is a few GB's big so I'm just waiting for my PSP to be hacked


Ahh ok, good for you! Btw, what's the capacity of your mem stick? When my PSP was first bought it has free games, the problem is that I was not familiar with the games so I just chose at random or based on popularity... My first games were:

Warhammer 40k Squad Command - good if you like squad tactics
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - remake of the popular ps1 game, but in the end I didn't bothered to play it coz I already finished the ps1 version, I was expecting a major change for the psp version, sadly, only cg cutscenes...
Final fantasy 7: Crisis Core - for fans only
LOTR Tactics - boring 3d turn based game...




well I don't go on popularity I go on the story the game has in the Description of the game
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
i didnt mod my psp because i would feel guilty. lol
2799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

darkoff wrote:

First:


And then:

I do not own a PSP (yet) but i will in 2 weeks and yes i will flash/mod it, i've already have tons of games dowloaded for it so =) and this topic is retarded.


pwnt
2526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / right beside you...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
yup..
12767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/09
Yeah, chipped and modded it myself.
Posted 7/23/09
yep.
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West Indies
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
I tried, gave up on modding, am I missing much, other than free games?
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.