Post Reply Affiliation requests here!
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08
Here u can become our affilates!I will create a page for our affies.

How do u apply for it?


Name of group:
Link of group:
Banner of group:
Creator or Co/Acting creator of group:


*u can only apply if u r the creator or mod of the group
*members cannot post an application form for affie but can suggest good groups(for a reason)
*no hentai or ecchi groups will be approved


2 Reasons y u cannot find ur group on our affies page:

*no or nvr post any group banner
*ur group is moved or closed
Posted 12/1/08
Name of group: Hidden World Of Pure Bloods
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Hidden_World_Of_Pure_Bloods
Banner of group:
Creator:LadyYukki
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/1/08


approved
Posted 12/15/08

kityee123 wrote:

Here u can become our affilates!I will create a page for our affies.

How do u apply for it?


Name of group:
Link of group:
Banner of group:
Creator or Co/Acting creator of group:


*u can only apply if u r the creator or mod of the group
*members cannot post an application form for affie but can suggest good groups(for a reason)
*no hentai or ecchi groups will be approved


2 Reasons y u cannot find ur group on our affies page:

*no or nvr post any group banner
*ur group is moved or closed


Name: AVATARKiiNGDOM
Link: www.crunchyroll.com/group/AVATARKiiNGDOM
Banner:


Im a Moderator in this group
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

vampireknight2 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:

Here u can become our affilates!I will create a page for our affies.

How do u apply for it?


Name of group:
Link of group:
Banner of group:
Creator or Co/Acting creator of group:


*u can only apply if u r the creator or mod of the group
*members cannot post an application form for affie but can suggest good groups(for a reason)
*no hentai or ecchi groups will be approved


2 Reasons y u cannot find ur group on our affies page:

*no or nvr post any group banner
*ur group is moved or closed


Name: AVATARKiiNGDOM
Link: www.crunchyroll.com/group/AVATARKiiNGDOM
Banner:


Im a Moderator in this group


whose the creator of the group?

Posted 12/15/08

kityee123 wrote:


vampireknight2 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:

Here u can become our affilates!I will create a page for our affies.

How do u apply for it?


Name of group:
Link of group:
Banner of group:
Creator or Co/Acting creator of group:


*u can only apply if u r the creator or mod of the group
*members cannot post an application form for affie but can suggest good groups(for a reason)
*no hentai or ecchi groups will be approved


2 Reasons y u cannot find ur group on our affies page:

*no or nvr post any group banner
*ur group is moved or closed


Name: AVATARKiiNGDOM
Link: www.crunchyroll.com/group/AVATARKiiNGDOM
Banner:


Im a Moderator in this group


whose the creator of the group?



Sneaker_Freaker
Creator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

vampireknight2 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


vampireknight2 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


Name: AVATARKiiNGDOM
Link: www.crunchyroll.com/group/AVATARKiiNGDOM
Banner:


Im a Moderator in this group


whose the creator of the group?



Sneaker_Freaker


ok approved
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/20/09


Approved
Member
1995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Reality
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/20/09


Approved
Member
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / America
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
Name of group: BLANC - gfx designs
Link of group: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/BLANC_-_gfx_designs
Banner of group: um....our group is "blanc" becuase we r a "free" group where we let the members decide wat to do.....but once i mak a banner, i'll PM it to u ^^
Creator or Co/Acting creator of group: Me and Primadonna-sasha
You must be logged in to post.