First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions!
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

YumeHamanaka wrote:


kittymeo wrote:


YumeHamanaka wrote:

Username: YumeHamanaka
Nickname(s): Yume, Angel, Sera
Fave. Colour: black, red, blue, purple
Breif Descripiton of self: nice, helpful


Nice to meet cha Sera!! looking good in the pic i love it~


Thanks! i love the Joker. He's really awsome! to bad the guy died T_T



yeah i know what you mean its so so bed!!!!!!!!!!!! i really like him realy awesome~
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

shortygirl10 wrote:

Username:Shortygirl10
Nickname(s):Chibi,Shorty
Fave. Colour:Blue,Red
Breif Descripiton of self: nice,smart,sarcastic,quiet
Diamond class


hello nice to meet you thank you for coming~
Moderator
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

chocogirl001 wrote:

Username:Chocogirl001
Nickname:Minimi
Fave Colour:Purple
Brief descript.:Young,brunette,wears glasses,smart and loves to have fun.
No class so far.:(


nice to meet you thank you for passing by~ lols
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

kittymeo wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

Username:Shortygirl10
Nickname(s):Chibi,Shorty
Fave. Colour:Blue,Red
Breif Descripiton of self: nice,smart,sarcastic,quiet
Diamond class


hello nice to meet you thank you for coming~


I'm trying to figure out a fdanfiction about him and a oc character, but idk what to make it about.
Creator
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / deleting account!...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Hai Hai(:

Username: aniMefreAk_xD
Nickname(s): Miki-chan
Fave. Color: Light Purple and Light Blue
Brief Description of self: I'm a quiet person,but i like to have fun~!

Yoroshiku~!





YumeHamanaka wrote:

Username: YumeHamanaka
Nickname(s): Yume, Angel, Sera
Fave. Colour: black, red, blue, purple
Breif Descripiton of self: nice, helpful





shortygirl10 wrote:

Username:Shortygirl10
Nickname(s):Chibi,Shorty
Fave. Colour:Blue,Red
Breif Descripiton of self: nice,smart,sarcastic,quiet
Diamond class





chocogirl001 wrote:

Username:Chocogirl001
Nickname:Minimi
Fave Colour:Purple
Brief descript.:Young,brunette,wears glasses,smart and loves to have fun.
No class so far.:(


nice to meet all of you! I'm Karin!
Moderator
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My home
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
haha^^lols
Moderator
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My home
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
You can call me choco or chocogirl.Pick whichever you like better!^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.