All Dramas should be language catagorized!
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cambridge
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
I speak cantonese, and it is such a mission finding cantonese films to watch.
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
I just got to sites like http://www.lovehkfilm.com and look at their reviews. Most of the older movies are found on CR.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
it woulb be also good if they were categorize by genre
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ...a solitude world
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:

it woulb be also good if they were categorize by genre


they are. if u look at the tags.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
i would love it if they would categorize by genre!
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

ummul2 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:

it woulb be also good if they were categorize by genre


they are. if u look at the tags.


but no when you look at the main menu of movies and dramas (index)
12158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ╰☆ 没有黑暗の地方╭☆
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

sinnerinheaven wrote:


ummul2 wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:

it woulb be also good if they were categorize by genre


they are. if u look at the tags.


but no when you look at the main menu of movies and dramas (index)


But not every drama falls into a particular genre. It's quite subjective...
3044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lala land.
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
yeah that would be nice.. hope we're not asking for too much
You must be logged in to post.