First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
WHY AMUTO??
Posted 12/2/08
Why do most of SC fans love AMUTO couple?
Amu is a elementary school student, and Ikuto is a high school student.
Amu is about 5 years younger than Ikuto, and yet do they make a good couple?
In real life it will be kinda weird,, >_<
It's not like I'm totally against it, but I'm curious,,
Member
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/5/08
uhms,
to me,
i feel that age dosen't realli matter in love,
and i definitely want amu to end up with someone.
tadase : ehh, i don't know why but i don't like him ._.
kairi : errr, not realli suitable.
kuukai : i don't mind actually, but it is unlikely.
ikuto : hot, cares abt amu, what else cn i sae?

EDIT : i decided to chge th part abt tadase.
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08
EDIT : I've noticed that there are alot more Amuto fans.. Soo...
Not all fans are amuto fans..

96% are Amuto fans
3% are Tadamu fans
1/2% are Other pairings for Amu fans
1/2% are No-pairing-for-amu-so-she-is-lonely fans (one of them are me)

This is my guess of the pairing fans
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I know your curious, but for your well being, don't post forums like this.

You might get attacked, flame or start another war between over-obbessed, childish fangirls.
Posted 12/2/08

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

I know your curious, but for your well being, don't post forums like this.

You might get attacked, flame or start another war between over-obbessed, childish fangirls.


Hmmm,,, I kinda agree with you,, -0-
Like huge fans of Amuto? -_-
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
^ well, dun say EVERYONE pls! i m a amuto fan n i'm not embarrased 2 say it... well, if u ask me y, probably is cos peach pit san/kun mak 2 many moments of amuto n i cant resist it 2 support dem... cos kukai hav utau/yaya, n kairi is bac 2 his hometown... well, tadase hav many fans... but i tink he'll end up wit lulu...?
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Well age doesn't really matter :3. These days it's completely common. I've seen married couples with 10 years apart and I don't think it's weird :l...unless it is....O_o
Member
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada /québec
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
this is weird because amu have ~12~ but when she will be like 15 -18 that will be okay .... l'im not really a amuto fan girl i just think they are cute 2gether
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
6 years accually. he is 18 now and amu is only 12... and Amuto isnt that great anyways. U guys only like Amuto cuz of ikuto
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

woonsim wrote:

^ well, dun say EVERYONE pls! i m a amuto fan n i'm not embarrased 2 say it... well, if u ask me y, probably is cos peach pit san/kun mak 2 many moments of amuto n i cant resist it 2 support dem... cos kukai hav utau/yaya, n kairi is bac 2 his hometown... well, tadase hav many fans... but i tink he'll end up wit lulu...?


i dont think tadase ever even met Lulu in the manga and in the anime. Lulu wasnt in the manga anyways

Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
^ haha rly?! sry... but i dun read manga...
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

pokegirl21 wrote:

6 years accually. he is 18 now and amu is only 12... and Amuto isnt that great anyways. U guys only like Amuto cuz of ikuto


actually, NO
Posted 12/2/08

hanahitotsu wrote:

Why do most of SC fans love AMUTO couple?
Amu is a elementary school student, and Ikuto is a high school student.
Amu is about 5 years younger than Ikuto, and yet do they make a good couple?
In real life it will be kinda weird,, >_<
It's not like I'm totally against it, but I'm curious,,


Actually its Ikuto older not Amu, and it 6 year different...Not 5...Not usure of Amu's age. But I know Ikuto is 17 in the manga.
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I'm pretty sure that they're 5 years apart. Amu's 12 years old. & I guess the reason why most people like Amuto is because this pairing probably has the most development. Not to mention the scenes between them are more "intimate" xD.
Member
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
hello????
key and lock its the perfect reason
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.