WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
if you're in love with your friend.....
Posted 12/10/08
well, if i fell inlove with my friend, i'll just keep it to myself... i don't wanna ruin our friendship...
and besides, even though we're just friends, we're still together...
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i seriously don't kno...never happened to me ever...
7115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
i wouldn't risk our friendship.. hehe!! but it really depends... if you know how he/she feels for you then that's when you make your decision.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

h4x0rz wrote:



PURE WIN!
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
Kept it to myself. I think she liked me and I liked her but its too late now
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
my friendship with her is very good, and I think she knows that I like her. But
there is a bigger problem than just being friends... she's my friends girlfriend, so it's a bit
more complicated. And I don't really know what to do. My friend doesn't treat her like a girlfriend, he
smooches off her, and he doesn't appear to know how to be romantic. I was thinking that maybe, she
would be better off with me.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Xeqtrr123 wrote:

Kept it to myself. I think she liked me and I liked her but its too late now



why did you not tell her. go tell her even if it's too late

i did the same thing
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 12/10/08
make sure him or her likes u so that way da friend relation last, trust me, after best friends go out da best friend thing dont wrk out so much after a break up
Posted 12/10/08
Nope nope cause I'm not interested in girls. and I'm not gay -_-. Iv'e had enough of it lol.
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

putchanaman wrote:


Xeqtrr123 wrote:

Kept it to myself. I think she liked me and I liked her but its too late now



why did you not tell her. go tell her even if it's too late

i did the same thing


Already has a bf, also we'll be done college in 2 days :|
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

Xeqtrr123 wrote:


putchanaman wrote:


Xeqtrr123 wrote:

Kept it to myself. I think she liked me and I liked her but its too late now



why did you not tell her. go tell her even if it's too late

i did the same thing


Already has a bf, also we'll be done college in 2 days :|



it's still ok even if she had a bf their not married after all
same thing happen to me i like a like for about 6 yrs since high school days trough college
i told her how i feel this year hahaha but it's too late she left the country ..
538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Mississauga, Ontario
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

putchanaman wrote:


Xeqtrr123 wrote:


putchanaman wrote:


Xeqtrr123 wrote:

Kept it to myself. I think she liked me and I liked her but its too late now



why did you not tell her. go tell her even if it's too late

i did the same thing


Already has a bf, also we'll be done college in 2 days :|



it's still ok even if she had a bf their not married after all
same thing happen to me i like a like for about 6 yrs since high school days trough college
i told her how i feel this year hahaha but it's too late she left the country ..


damn that sucks =/
13342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
i think u should tell if you love him/her so u dont regre it but i thing also is kind of weird gin out with a friend "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kml1bMAd0&fmt=18"
Posted 12/11/08
Tell them.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
"Be my BF, or else I won't be your BFF"

Got to admit, regardless of how pressuring that is, it's a catchy pick up line.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.