First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What's Your Reason For Hating Ren?... or Other Characters!!
Member
10465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I have come to like Ren's character, probably because of the mystery around his character. However there are plenty of people out there who state that they don't like Ren but no one seems to give a reason as to why?

So why do you hate Ren? I mean hating Sho is understandable. I personally hate him too but not because he used Kyoko but because he sees her as an object to possess.

Yet I don't see a reason why you would absolutely hate Ren....

While we're at it what do people think of Reino?? *Did I spell that right? I'm too lazy to go check*
I can't decided if I hate him or not. His character is intriging but at the same time I don't like how he is messing with Sho for fun and no real reason.

By the way I personally don't care if you post spoilers so if you have an issue with this than don't read any further into this forum because I welcome any spoilers since I have read and watch everything that is currently out.
53339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riva
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
~ I agree with you o.O why people hate Ren? He helps Kyoko when she need help. He won't hurt her like Sho -_- he loves her

~ But Sho like you said just see Kyoko as an object -_- like he can trow her out when he wants or take her when he wants. I really can't understand people who like Sho o.O he only thinks about himself, he don't care about others and their feelings. Cha how can you say all those things to someone who's your "childhood friend"

~ Reino? o.o uuuhhh he's weird but I don't like him...I want to know more about him but I don't like he's way of thinking -_-
Member
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

Ivona wrote:

~ I agree with you o.O why people hate Ren? He helps Kyoko when she need help. He won't hurt her like Sho -_- he loves her

~ But Sho like you said just see Kyoko as an object -_- like he can trow her out when he wants or take her when he wants. I really can't understand people who like Sho o.O he only thinks about himself, he don't care about others and their feelings. Cha how can you say all those things to someone who's your "childhood friend"

~ Reino? o.o uuuhhh he's weird but I don't like him...I want to know more about him but I don't like he's way of thinking -_-




I agree 100% who is Reino btw sorry have C.R.S. hehehehe
Posted 12/4/08

diva_sayas_lil_sis wrote:


Ivona wrote:

~ I agree with you o.O why people hate Ren? He helps Kyoko when she need help. He won't hurt her like Sho -_- he loves her

~ But Sho like you said just see Kyoko as an object -_- like he can trow her out when he wants or take her when he wants. I really can't understand people who like Sho o.O he only thinks about himself, he don't care about others and their feelings. Cha how can you say all those things to someone who's your "childhood friend"

~ Reino? o.o uuuhhh he's weird but I don't like him...I want to know more about him but I don't like he's way of thinking -_-




I agree 100% who is Reino btw sorry have C.R.S. hehehehe


Reino is the stalker who told Kyoko her "corn"Is dead or something.
Member
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


diva_sayas_lil_sis wrote:


Ivona wrote:

~ I agree with you o.O why people hate Ren? He helps Kyoko when she need help. He won't hurt her like Sho -_- he loves her

~ But Sho like you said just see Kyoko as an object -_- like he can trow her out when he wants or take her when he wants. I really can't understand people who like Sho o.O he only thinks about himself, he don't care about others and their feelings. Cha how can you say all those things to someone who's your "childhood friend"

~ Reino? o.o uuuhhh he's weird but I don't like him...I want to know more about him but I don't like he's way of thinking -_-




I agree 100% who is Reino btw sorry have C.R.S. hehehehe


Reino is the stalker who told Kyoko her "corn"Is dead or something.


I remeer now that stupid Beagle dude who looked alot like Sho thanx
Posted 12/4/08

diva_sayas_lil_sis wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:


diva_sayas_lil_sis wrote:


Ivona wrote:

~ I agree with you o.O why people hate Ren? He helps Kyoko when she need help. He won't hurt her like Sho -_- he loves her

~ But Sho like you said just see Kyoko as an object -_- like he can trow her out when he wants or take her when he wants. I really can't understand people who like Sho o.O he only thinks about himself, he don't care about others and their feelings. Cha how can you say all those things to someone who's your "childhood friend"

~ Reino? o.o uuuhhh he's weird but I don't like him...I want to know more about him but I don't like he's way of thinking -_-




I agree 100% who is Reino btw sorry have C.R.S. hehehehe


Reino is the stalker who told Kyoko her "corn"Is dead or something.


I remeer now that stupid Beagle dude who looked alot like Sho thanx


No problem
Member
2458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Still trying loca...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Who here hates REN, huh? I wanna know! How could you hate Ren? What did he ever do to you? He's awesome!
Member
UN1M3 
17868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / No where to be seen
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
O-O i dont hate Ren

I hate Sho D=< he should die (sorry >-<)

but i think they "hate" Ren because they support Sho O-O and sho hates ren O-O
(sorry its just a little conclusion i came up with >-< im so so so sorry if its not right >_<)
Member
10465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

choki_hikari wrote:

Who here hates REN, huh? I wanna know! How could you hate Ren? What did he ever do to you? He's awesome!


I agree with you. I don't think anyone should hate Ren but there were people commenting in another forum that they did so I was curious as to why.
Member
10465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Ivona wrote:

~ I agree with you o.O why people hate Ren? He helps Kyoko when she need help. He won't hurt her like Sho -_- he loves her

~ But Sho like you said just see Kyoko as an object -_- like he can trow her out when he wants or take her when he wants. I really can't understand people who like Sho o.O he only thinks about himself, he don't care about others and their feelings. Cha how can you say all those things to someone who's your "childhood friend"

~ Reino? o.o uuuhhh he's weird but I don't like him...I want to know more about him but I don't like he's way of thinking -_-


I'm so happy that someone else agrees with me
Member
12307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i lyk ren but i hate sho..
Member
154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
I love Ren! I think he is awesome! I think Shou is so URGH! If he hadn't treat kyoko the way he did, i MIGHT have liked him. Reinou is such a copycatter. >:( I LOVE REN
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

UN1M3 wrote:

O-O i dont hate Ren

I hate Sho D=< he should die (sorry >-<)

but i think they "hate" Ren because they support Sho O-O and sho hates ren O-O
(sorry its just a little conclusion i came up with >-< im so so so sorry if its not right >_<)


That's such a stupid reason, but sort of like Kyoko, right? :D
Anw, Ren is super coooooool
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
yea, ren is cooool (:

btw, personally when i first started out the manga, i really really really hate sho at first.
i mean, really. I found him really egoistic and a real narcissist.

I mean, what's with that kinda attitude?! XD lol

and yeah, but i also did not really like ren at first.
cus, wasn't he being pretty mean to kyoko in the beginning with that american gesture and all? XDD
and that 'you will never make it' look on his face kinda pissed me off... XD

but then, you know, as the story progress, ren became like-able. then became nice. then became supeeer cool. (:

meh~ XDD



Member
UN1M3 
17868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / No where to be seen
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
yeah me too XD i didnt like ren at first but now he's okay XD

but Sho is still....... i man i still dont like him at all >-<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.