First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Pirates Chase, Fire on US Cruise Ship
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
shiver me timbers! - Jack Sparrow
Posted 12/2/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Oh my lord there will be so many dead rich people... It saddens me to see all that wealth being handed down to spoiled little children...

Would you rather see the money handed to pirates to fund their daily rape-ventures?

On second thought.
Pillage those ships.

Pirates eh?
I wouldn't be surprised if DreadDenimPirate had something to do with this.
Posted 12/2/08
pirates=/=modern pirates

modern pirates has no freaking eyepatch!
Posted 12/2/08

BlazingRb wrote:

pirates=/=modern pirates

modern pirates has no freaking eyepatch!

True.
But modern pirates have jockstraps.
Posted 12/2/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

pirates=/=modern pirates

modern pirates has no freaking eyepatch!

True.
But modern pirates have jockstraps.


they don't even need that shit

why bother wearing one?
Posted 12/2/08

BlazingRb wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


BlazingRb wrote:

pirates=/=modern pirates

modern pirates has no freaking eyepatch!

True.
But modern pirates have jockstraps.


they don't even need that shit

why bother wearing one?

Raiding ship.
Leap over railing.
Stubby wooden pirate legs.
Drop in sperm count.
Posted 12/2/08
We still have pirates today.. Lame. modern pirates are pathetic. But that is pretty scary. i always did hated ships anyways.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

*gasp* Pirates exist?


of course they do. i get PC games and software from them


so so...mr. is involved in illegal businesses. must inform interpol.


lol, Indian police don't give a damn about software piracy :D
you can easily get fake CDs from vendors on the street here
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
when that lil kid told u he wanted to grow up to be a pirate like Jack Sparrow, he meant it.
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
O.o These wannabes are soiling Captain Jack Sparrow's look!!!
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

pathogenesis wrote:

when that lil kid told u he wanted to grow up to be a pirate like Jack Sparrow, he meant it.


Fucking `lol ... very nice xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.