First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply become a guardian
Creator
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / im lost???
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
seiyo academy is searching for members of the guardians...all u have 2 do is to create a banner/membership card 4 this group and u may become a guardian...u tell me wha place u would like and why u make a good guardian...oh and there will be vices as well eg. here are the possitions up 4 grabs:

joker - zara123
joker (vice) -
ace -
ace (vice) -
jack -
jack (vice) -
king -
queen -
platinum king -

remember u have 2 tell me if u want to enter...good luck!!!
Posted 12/2/08

Zara123 wrote:

seiyo academy is searching for members of the guardians...all u have 2 do is to create a banner/membership card 4 this group and u may become a guardian...u tell me wha place u would like and why u make a good guardian...oh and there will be vices as well eg. here are the possitions up 4 grabs:

joker - zara123
joker (vice) -
ace -
ace (vice) -
jack -
jack (vice) -
king -
queen -
platinum king -

remember u have 2 tell me if u want to enter...good luck!!!


what do vice do?
Creator
1585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / im lost???
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
SHUGO225 HAS APPLIED 4 KING
Member
4228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little fan...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
do we have to creat something to be a guardians?? can we just apply for it anyway... even if we cant make banners/ membership cards?
Member
4783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Mauritius
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

Zara123 wrote:

seiyo academy is searching for members of the guardians...all u have 2 do is to create a banner/membership card 4 this group and u may become a guardian...u tell me wha place u would like and why u make a good guardian...oh and there will be vices as well eg. here are the possitions up 4 grabs:

joker - zara123
joker (vice) -
ace -
ace (vice) -
jack -
jack (vice) -
king -
queen -
platinum king -

remember u have 2 tell me if u want to enter...good luck!!!


I wanna be the Queen please ^_^
Member
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
I whant to be Jack ^^
Member
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dancing in my Roo...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
i want to be queen because it looks like fun ,and im a big fan of

Member
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Zara123 wrote:

seiyo academy is searching for members of the guardians...all u have 2 do is to create a banner/membership card 4 this group and u may become a guardian...u tell me wha place u would like and why u make a good guardian...oh and there will be vices as well eg. here are the possitions up 4 grabs:

joker - zara123
joker (vice) -
ace -
ace (vice) -
jack -
jack (vice) -
king -
queen -
platinum king -

remember u have 2 tell me if u want to enter...good luck!!!


can i be one? ace
Member
4228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little fan...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
hey!! im back^^ can i either be queen or ace please...
i'll upload loads of shugo chara pics^^
Member
11709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On the mooooooooo...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
nee, can I become one of the guardians? meow=3 I dont know how to make a banner cause...I suck T_T So if I upload loads of pics, can I join? xD
feel like im begging here....i dont like begging sorry...im hyper -.-
Member
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My own world of d...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08
Hi!! can I apply 4 vice Queen?..I really like Fujisaki..well I'm creating an animated pic of Sugo Chara and I'll upload pix..but later...so is it okay??
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
bweh!! :3 allo~ uhm i'll apply for queen nee..and i'll post the banner/Memver card l8er when i have time..xD
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

well there goes the membership cards..x3 yah i can change the colors..:D
oh btw if you want and okay editing program, go on google and search "photoscape free online download" and then download it..:D im using photoshop but it costs money and lots of learning to do(x.x) and photoscape is much simpler..once u get used to it you can make REALLY good stuff..^^ hope you like the cards~
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/08

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


well there goes the membership cards..x3 yah i can change the colors..:D
oh btw if you want and okay editing program, go on google and search "photoscape free online download" and then download it..:D im using photoshop but it costs money and lots of learning to do(x.x) and photoscape is much simpler..once u get used to it you can make REALLY good stuff..^^ hope you like the cards~


hiya there sowee to bother but hown long did it take u to get used to photoscape i just started using lately as a new editor but hjow long did it take u to getused to it hehe ^^
Member
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/26/08

Susanna9 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


well there goes the membership cards..x3 yah i can change the colors..:D
oh btw if you want and okay editing program, go on google and search "photoscape free online download" and then download it..:D im using photoshop but it costs money and lots of learning to do(x.x) and photoscape is much simpler..once u get used to it you can make REALLY good stuff..^^ hope you like the cards~


hiya there sowee to bother but hown long did it take u to get used to photoscape i just started using lately as a new editor but hjow long did it take u to getused to it hehe ^^


2 weeks i think? ^^ good luck!~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.