fanfiction (life love lies n songs)
Posted 12/2/08
iya i hope u all enjoy dis x



i hope u liked it i have to go to bed now i would have wrote more if not bye bye plz comment

here is a pic of Faith:

Member
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Cute! Start the next chapter soon!
Posted 12/4/08
iya again



hehe hope u liked it plz comment

this is a pic of hope:


Posted 12/4/08
iya agen can ppl that read this pretty plz comment cos only 1 person has


i hope u liked it as i sed plz comment
here's a pic of Destiny:
Member
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box with kis...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
cool Destiny is so pretty

good work so far keep up the good work
Posted 12/4/08

Ichigo-momomiya wrote:

cool Destiny is so pretty

good work so far keep up the good work


thanks ^.^ i no i think all of them r pretty it's just a shame that i got the pic from the internet n i cant draw them myself i'll keep it up thx ichigo
Member
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Nice OC story
Posted 12/4/08

Inukami_Youko wrote:

Nice OC story


thanks does OC mean other character or something n do u av any tips 4 me?
Member
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

buono_shugochara wrote:


Inukami_Youko wrote:

Nice OC story


thanks does OC mean other character or something n do u av any tips 4 me?


OC>Original Character
Well not really tips...
Try writing longer and write with paragraphs
Posted 12/4/08

Inukami_Youko wrote:


buono_shugochara wrote:


Inukami_Youko wrote:

Nice OC story


thanks does OC mean other character or something n do u av any tips 4 me?


OC>Original Character
Well not really tips...
Try writing longer and write with paragraphs


oh rite i'll av 2 remember OC n hx i'll try write longer it's usually cos my parents r rushin me around everywhere thx
Posted 12/5/08
iya agen



Hope you liked it i tryed 2 write a longer chapter this time i hope it'll get commented i'll really appritiate it
Member
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
i like it very much plzzz write more!!! meow :3
Posted 12/5/08

amulet_neko wrote:

i like it very much plzzz write more!!! meow :3


thanks i'll write more soon ^.^
Member
24845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
nice :D

by the way, what's the summary of the story?

here's a tip though: edit and revise

there are some spelling and grammar mistakes. Also, it's not also good to use so many exclamation points or the story seems too...energetic i guess? idk

u don't have to take my criticism

hope u update soon =)
Posted 12/9/08

Natsuya801923 wrote:

nice :D

by the way, what's the summary of the story?

here's a tip though: edit and revise

there are some spelling and grammar mistakes. Also, it's not also good to use so many exclamation points or the story seems too...energetic i guess? idk

u don't have to take my criticism

hope u update soon =)


it's alrite i dont mind it's helpfull n i'm just reli rubbish at spelling to be honest soz for putting the explanation marks
You must be logged in to post.