First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Did Horikita Maki get plastic surgery?
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I'm not accusing her or anything, I just heard some rumors.
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sunnyvale
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
yes she have
854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New York City, Ne...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
:O im not sure. i have heard people say no, and then there's people who've said yes. So, there's no way to be sure...
3946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on planet saturn....
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
if she did... she kind of dissapointed me..... She looked like the pure type.... natural... kind of like yui
Posted 12/2/08
nobody knows! you be the judge.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
yeah her nose looks really different to me now.....
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
yea, i thought she was a natural too D:
if this is true, she totally isn't my favourite japanese actress anymore D:
but coming from a rumour, it doesn't seem true [even if some say it is] because she seems like such a respectable actress :/
but this can also tie along the fact that she doesn't want to look for a lover..
HMM.. *thinks*
854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New York City, Ne...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
I really don't think that you can judge people by if or if not they had plastic surgery. but i do agree. it is disappointing.
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
lulz
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
Yeppers. she got like liposuction on her cheeks or something, though that's not really plastic surgery. There's nothing wrong with that.
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
i think she did
i saw a picture when she was young looks different =\
still her acting is nice
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08
i think so cuz she looks really diff from her kid pic to now



or she could have dieted a lot but her nose looks diff i think
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 12/2/08 , edited 12/2/08
i think so, but i don't know for sure.
probably a nose job, or got double eyelid surgery.
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wherever I am needed
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

mikaan21 wrote:

i think so cuz she looks really diff from her kid pic to now



or she could have dieted a lot but her nose looks diff i think


I dont think thats her, but if it is-there are couple of surgeries done, starting from eyelid surgery...
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

markiza wrote:


mikaan21 wrote:

i think so cuz she looks really diff from her kid pic to now



or she could have dieted a lot but her nose looks diff i think


I dont think thats her, but if it is-there are couple of surgeries done, starting from eyelid surgery...



i aint really sure either i just saw it on photobucket and one of the surgeryy forums her in cr
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wherever I am needed
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

mikaan21 wrote:


markiza wrote:


mikaan21 wrote:

i think so cuz she looks really diff from her kid pic to now



or she could have dieted a lot but her nose looks diff i think


I dont think thats her, but if it is-there are couple of surgeries done, starting from eyelid surgery...



i aint really sure either i just saw it on photobucket and one of the surgeryy forums her in cr


No problem, just thinking....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.