First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply SB World Staff Meeting
L.M.E Moderator
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

tsubamechi wrote:



waaaii!! I'm so sorry!! I forgot! I won't spill anything more!! HAMTARO! ^-^ you mean temporary tattoos?


O.O oh ok thnx for not spoiling it.... XD yea HAMTARO!!!!!!!!!! lol yea temporary tattoos....i forgot what they're called
L.M.E Moderator
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

LadySasha72742 wrote:


tsubamechi wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:



But I didn't do nothing...


TOO LATE, SASHA! she's onto you!





izumi01 wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:



But I didn't do nothing...


>_>




XDD this is nice.....lol its fun
Posted 2/11/09



Mochiron! Skip Beat has that effect on us! ( I use those spoilers so we don't have to scroll so far.... ^_^
L.M.E Moderator
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
*nod*
that's right...we could talk for hours about skip beat
*sigh*
but then we'll get to anxious about watching episode 19!!!!!! then we'll be like kyaa~~~~ i cant wait for the next episode!!!!
>.<
by the way....
I can't wait for episode 19!!!!![/b]
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

izumi01 wrote:

*nods* lol well i am with the ren/kyoko paring 99%!!! its just that its funny to watch sho fall in love with her ( i hope that if he does fall for her she BREAKS HIS HEART JUST LIKE HE DID TO HER!!!!!) -takes a deep breath-
.. woah i got a little excited XD im happy to be in the crew ^.^


I'm glad you did too Izumi-san, coz we're just like this happy even if we're very few in the staff. Oh yeah she gotta do that to him for sure! I'm also excited to see that and I wish that'll happen....hey guys guess what just now:

MAYBE I'LL INCLUDE THAT IN THE FAN FIC I'M WRITING? *pats Izumi's back hard her lungs thumped, making you cough* good thinking there Izumi-san! Good job good job!
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
*tooks out a large popcorn and began eating them* wow, you guys are fun to watch!

to Izumi-san: yeah it'll take us forever talking about these good pairings we wish to end up by the time series is over. I'm not so sure but.......(read the spoilers guys!)......



OOOOOOOOOOhh god I can't wait for that to happen! I wish the makers will include that otherwise there's going to be a rampage all throughout Japan! yeah, protest protest!!
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

I put everything in there so it'll be shorter for you guys to read and yes you forgot to hid the important ones on a spoiler!

Sasha, your'e promoted to a another staff position I created: Episodes-Manga Map.. I want you to please edit: Episode-to Manga Chapter List ----->click there to edit the page.

# You're going to make a list of Skip Beat! Episodes with a little summary on each, with the chapters on which the episodes cover (how many chapters are there and the chapter title so everyone will know) and make also a little summary of it. If you want you can place the summary on a spoiler for the fans who have yet to read or watch the series. So it looks like a comparison page of Skip Beat anime series with the original manga. I got that idea so that fans will know what might be in the manga and what they can say about it. You can make a little footnote at the end of that page so they will know you're the writer

CONGRATULATIONS SIS!!! GUYS DO YOUR BEST!!!



Posted 2/12/09

MrAZ wrote:


I put everything in there so it'll be shorter for you guys to read and yes you forgot to hid the important ones on a spoiler!

Sasha, your'e promoted to a another staff position I created: Episodes-Manga Map.. I want you to please edit: Episode-to Manga Chapter List ----->click there to edit the page.

# You're going to make a list of Skip Beat! Episodes with a little summary on each, with the chapters on which the episodes cover (how many chapters are there and the chapter title so everyone will know) and make also a little summary of it. If you want you can place the summary on a spoiler for the fans who have yet to read or watch the series. So it looks like a comparison page of Skip Beat anime series with the original manga. I got that idea so that fans will know what might be in the manga and what they can say about it. You can make a little footnote at the end of that page so they will know you're the writer

CONGRATULATIONS SIS!!! GUYS DO YOUR BEST!!!





*Bows* Thank you so much. I'll do my best!!! *scratches head* Where do you want me to put it?
L.M.E Moderator
1627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

MrAZ wrote:


izumi01 wrote:

*nods* lol well i am with the ren/kyoko paring 99%!!! its just that its funny to watch sho fall in love with her ( i hope that if he does fall for her she BREAKS HIS HEART JUST LIKE HE DID TO HER!!!!!) -takes a deep breath-
.. woah i got a little excited XD im happy to be in the crew ^.^


I'm glad you did too Izumi-san, coz we're just like this happy even if we're very few in the staff. Oh yeah she gotta do that to him for sure! I'm also excited to see that and I wish that'll happen....hey guys guess what just now:

MAYBE I'LL INCLUDE THAT IN THE FAN FIC I'M WRITING? *pats Izumi's back hard her lungs thumped, making you cough* good thinking there Izumi-san! Good job good job!


ooohhhh that would be awesome if u include that! OoO... ....*cough cough COUGH* *choking* m mm.....XD thank you (i guess)
L.M.E Moderator
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

MrAZ wrote:


Melfinarose wrote:

Skip Beat World Staff Position:DDL provider
Fave Skip Beat Character: Ren!! XD
Fave Skip Beat Pair/s: Ren and Kyoko forever! X3
Likes: Video games, anime, music, manga, mmorpgs, butterflies
Dislikes: Spiders....x.x
Motto I live by:


you forgot to put up your motto sis hmmm..butterflies, what type of butterflies? They're beautiful! How about fireflies? do you love them too?


lols I really couldn't think of a motto. X3 And yesh! I love fireflies too! =D
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

Melfinarose wrote:


MrAZ wrote:


Melfinarose wrote:

Skip Beat World Staff Position:DDL provider
Fave Skip Beat Character: Ren!! XD
Fave Skip Beat Pair/s: Ren and Kyoko forever! X3
Likes: Video games, anime, music, manga, mmorpgs, butterflies
Dislikes: Spiders....x.x
Motto I live by:


you forgot to put up your motto sis hmmm..butterflies, what type of butterflies? They're beautiful! How about fireflies? do you love them too?


lols I really couldn't think of a motto. X3 And yesh! I love fireflies too! =D


Hehe! alright then it's ok I'll leave it empty!
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

LadySasha72742 wrote:


MrAZ wrote:


I put everything in there so it'll be shorter for you guys to read and yes you forgot to hid the important ones on a spoiler!

Sasha, your'e promoted to a another staff position I created: Episodes-Manga Map.. I want you to please edit: Episode-to Manga Chapter List ----->click there to edit the page.

# You're going to make a list of Skip Beat! Episodes with a little summary on each, with the chapters on which the episodes cover (how many chapters are there and the chapter title so everyone will know) and make also a little summary of it. If you want you can place the summary on a spoiler for the fans who have yet to read or watch the series. So it looks like a comparison page of Skip Beat anime series with the original manga. I got that idea so that fans will know what might be in the manga and what they can say about it. You can make a little footnote at the end of that page so they will know you're the writer

CONGRATULATIONS SIS!!! GUYS DO YOUR BEST!!!





*Bows* Thank you so much. I'll do my best!!! *scratches head* Where do you want me to put it?



You're welcome! *hugs*

OK, Click Here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Skip_Beat_World/pages/episode-to-manga-chapter-list

You can start anytime today sis! Have fun!


The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
TO ALL MY ADMINISTRATION CREW:

Guys, I'll be away from you for a while starting right now. The Skip Beat! fan fic is still in progress and I can't just leave it off, and considering the length of it, I have to keep the state of my mind as fresh and focused as it is. I'm alright guys no worries! It's just that the state might change so I have to keep going (especially the chapter I'm working on right now is intense-drama). As your Creator, I leave this group to you guys while I'm gone and just like what I do: keep watching over it for me. Until I come back with the finished fic, take care of our members and help each other out as Administrators.
* Sasha and tsubamechi, keep going updating your posts;
* izumi-san, look for Skip Beat news on the web and post it on our Newsroom. When you have good Skip Beat songs, you may put the playlist already. Just click edit on our home page and click Media. There you put the codes from Imeem.
*All of you, please post your short blog at the Newsroom everytime there's an important task that you are doing, just follow the codes I did when you edit our page description (the current date will always be on top). The Newsroom is in quote, so just type in there your short blog, but don't change the rest. (this is not very important so you may not do the newsroom)

And I have a favor to ask you guys. I left one of my locked sticky post undone. It's "MEMBER STAMP ALBUM". I won't be able to finish editing that because I have my fanfic working on for you guys. So could you please arrange the names of our members in alphabetical order for me? The full list of members are already there. All you have to do is to arrange them. Follow what I did with letters A- H, the codes are your guide...

Alright, I leave the group in your hands now. I might be back on but just for a minute checking the group then I log out and finish the fic you've been dying to read! Take good care of each other as fellow staff members and friends, and also our group until I come back. By then, we'll be back on track again. I love you and take care ok? I'll see you guys later! MMMMWAAAH! *hugs my crew and leaves*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.