Post Reply favorite anime pic
Creator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/3/08
example:

i like this pic because this is very cute.......
Posted 12/3/08
I realy love this picture! ^^
Member
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/3/08

i love the title... and the illustration..


the one that he smashed is very annoying..
he kept talk everyone is trashes.. he insult sena's dream!!!
i'm very glad that sena smashed his head..

to be honest there are many more XD
Moderator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

I want Zero and Nina!!^^...Zero is really cute when he was a kid so I really like these pictures^^
Creator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

pelite222 wrote:

I realy love this picture! ^^


its is cute.....!!!!!!
Creator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

caterpiee wrote:


i love the title... and the illustration..


the one that he smashed is very annoying..
he kept talk everyone is trashes.. he insult sena's dream!!!
i'm very glad that sena smashed his head..

to be honest there are many more XD


i love this anime too!>>>>
Creator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

miyusaionji7 wrote:


I want Zero and Nina!!^^...Zero is really cute when he was a kid so I really like these pictures^^


umm....interesting.......by the way cute pic....
Member
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
thx mitzeru :D

now i post the cute pics


so cute XD

also funny :D

when kurita acts like this..... so cute :D ^_^
Creator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

caterpiee wrote:

thx mitzeru :D

now i post the cute pics


so cute XD

also funny :D

when kurita acts like this..... so cute :D ^_^




♥oh....how cute and funny......!!♥


Moderator
7630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

cant wait for the 3rd ova's :D
Creator
8328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

CintaxLove wrote:


cant wait for the 3rd ova's :D



i love this anime too....so sweet....

Moderator
7630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
hehe my favorite
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Guess! Still don'...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
well, my favorite anime is in the manga format, but I still love it:


as well as:


LOL
Posted 1/4/09
i like this...xD KAWAII

You must be logged in to post.